ʀɪᴋɪ ɪꜱ ɪɴ ʜɪꜱ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇʀ

Start from the beginning

ʏ/ɴ

ʏ/ɴ

i look up from my phone after texting sunghoon i was walking today .

i'm already walking down the sidewalk to rikis house . now regretting on walking today because it was a little windy with the fall season coming soon . i start to walk a little faster so i can get to the heat of our school quicker .

i reach rikis house and he's sitting on the porch like some frail grandma . "c'mon child !" i yelled at him from the driveway , and the tall kid starts to walk towards me . "why don't you just have your mom take you to school ?" i ask him as we walk side by side .

"because she gets up too early and i don't want to sit outside waiting for the doors to unlock like some loser ." he huffs , putting his hands in his uniform pants pockets . "then have a backup driver ?" i tease him

"well i didn't think i'd need one ." he gives me an annoyed face , i roll my eyes . a couple of minutes pass by and we hear a honk of a car behind us . startled , i jump and turn around to see who the asshole was .

"you're fucking kidding m-" i start to say before he cuts me off "get in the car !" he yells from the drivers seat . i turn to riki who's already waking off to his car with a smile on his face . i walk behind riki . he rolls down the window ."jake i thought you weren't gonna get me today and wheres sunghoon ?" riki questions him

"sunghoon had to be at school earlier today ." i answer niki myself . jake looks at me and back to riki "well i wasn't-"he pauses and glares at him , riki huffs "but then sunghoon told me y/n was going to be walking with you to school and then i felt bad"

fuck you sunghoon

he unlocks his car for us to get in . i see riki reach for the passenger seat handle but halt his actions . he turns around "y/n , ladies first ." he says with a smirk and walks off to one of the backseat doors , opens it and sits down with a smug look .

oh that little shit

i open the passenger door and sit down trying to ignore jakes presence . "are y'all buckled up ?" jake asks , i hum a response while riki says yes . he takes his car out of park and starts to drive off . i keep my body pointed towards  the window and look out of it .

i hear riki snicker behind us , i whip my head around to glare at him . he just looks away like he doesn't know what's going on , i huff annoyed and unlock my phone .

 he just looks away like he doesn't know what's going on , i huff annoyed and unlock my phone