🏃🏻‍♂️💜CGs: Tenya & Momo LITTLEs: Shoto & Tokoyami🤍❤️🖤

TW/CW: diapers, diaper use, mentions of trauma

CGs: Tenya (Papa) & Momo (Mama, Momma)

LITTLEs: Tokoyami (0-6) & Shoto (0-3)

Tenya and Momo had finally convinced Tokoyami to meet their other little and have a play date with him. Tokoyami was very nervous the day of. He'd slept a bit longer than normal because he'd stayed up pretty late. His mind had been full of thoughts about the event. What if he got made fun of? What if little Shoto didn't like him? He forgot those thoughts when he heard. Knock at the door. He opened it to see one Tenya Iida smiling at him, obviously very excited. "Tokoyami! Are you ready?" He asked. Tokoyami only nodded, too nervous to say anything. He went to his bag and grabbed his duffle bag. It was filled with his necessities. A onesie, some diapers, a bottle, his favorite pink deco bat pacifier that Momo had gotten for him, his favorite stuffie, and a few other things. Tenya didn't question the littles quietness, understanding that he was very nervous.
When they arrived to Tenya's dorm, he quietly opened the door. He didn't want to spook Shoto. Shoto was sat in Momo's lap while she fed him from a bottle. He was gripping her shirt with one hand and a blue plush bear in the other. Momo smiled warmly at Tokoyami, who was currently hiding between Tenya, "It's okay, he won't bite. He's been a little grumpy this morning, but it seems his bottle is evening him out nicely." That didn't really seem to help much, Tokoyami still staying behind Tenya, gripping onto his shirt as a means of comfort. Tenya loosened Tokoyami's grip, turning around and picking him up. "Let's get you into something comfortable. I'm sure you need a change by now." He stated as he laid him on his bed. Tokoyami started to slip as Tenya changed him into one of his dark purple diapers and his grey onesie. Tenya made note that he and Momo needed to get Tokoyami a new onesie, this one becoming very worn and ragged. He picked up his baby, sitting him in the floor to play. He took Tokoyami's plushie, the black bear they'd gotten him, and handed it to him. Tokoyami gladly took it, being very nervous and needing the comfort. Shoto finished the bottle, hiccuping quietly. Momo sat him up on her lap and patted his back. After a few good burps she sat him down close to Tokoyami, watching as they shared stares. Shoto turned back to his Momma, grabbing onto her leg and hiding his face in it. Momo frowned, "It's okay, Sho. Remember what we talked about? Tokoyami's here to play. He wants to be your friend." She picked him up when she started hearing sniffling. She realized Shoto was just scared. When they found out about his regression, Shoto was terrified. He didn't want anyone to tell his father who would most definitely be unpleased. It took them a long while to convince him that they wanted to help him and that they wouldn't tell his secret. They knew this was another situation. He was scared Tokoyami would tell his secret and he'd have to deal with the wrath of his father. Even in such a venerable state he was so conscious. Momo patted the regressed males bottom and started rocking him, trying to calm him down. Tenya frowned and picked up a white pacifer from his desk and slid it into Shoto's mouth, holding it in his mouth so he couldnt spit it out. He felt bad about doing that, but he realized it was the only thing that could calm Shoto down and Shoto was very prone to spitting out his pacifier when he was upset. Meanwhile a very regressed Tokoyami tried not to feel bad. He understood that Shoto was scared. He didn't know why, but he knew how scary it was for people to find out such secret. After a few minutes Shoto calmed down, looking up at his caregivers with puffy eyes. "Shoto, I understand your fears, but Tokoyami is here for the same reason you are. We are your caregiver, we love you very much." Tenya said. Momo nodded, adding, "We just want you and Tokoyami to try this. If you two don't get on, we don't have to do this again, okay? Just try, Sho." Shoto seemed to understand, nodding a bit as he wiped his eyes. His pacifier continued to bob back and forth as he tried to maintain his calm. Momo sat him back in the floor. Tokoyami looked at his caregivers with a worried glance. He didn't want to make things worse. "It's alright. You two play." Tenya assured, keeping his own gaze on Tokoyami.
  An hour had passed and Shoto seemed to have warmed up to Tokoyami, sharing a coloring book with him as they colored. Momo and just started a movie, Frozen 2. She would have played something that both preferred, but at the moment they hadn't gotten any of the films Tokoyami liked in the mail. Tokoyami didn't mind. He'd never seen Frozen 2. So far, he quite liked it. Shoto was still suckling his pacifer, cuddling a plush Elsa and a blue shark. Tokoyami's eyes were mainly glued to the screen.
   After the movie was over Tokoyami felt a wave of tiredness, looking up at his caregivers with sleepy eyes. Those eyes began to swell up with grumpy tears. Shoto was no different, already beginning to cry and whine, feeling very tiny. Tenya and Momo had been expected the two to be tired, so they'd already made bottles for them. A blue bottle for Shoto with chocolate milk in it and a Black bottle for Tokoyami with apple juice. Tenya picked up Shoto, sitting him on his lap as he started feeding him the milk. Momo sat Tokoyami on her lap, beginning to feed him his juice. Shoto finished first, earning a "Good Job, Shoto!" From Tenya. He moved Shoto's chin to his shoulder and began patting him on the back. Tokoyami finished soon after Shoto was done being burped, hiccuping a bit. Momo smiled warmly, "Good job! You drank it all." She moved his chin to her shoulder, patting on his back. After getting 3 or 4 good burps she stopped, starting to rub his back to sooth him. Shoto had relaxed himself, seconds away from sleep, but Tokoyami was still a bit too anxious to sleep. Momo grabbed his new pacifier, placing it in his mouth. Tokoyami latched onto it, suckling it fast. Tenya smiled as he started to hear a soft snoring come from Shoto. He laid him in the crib he kept in his room for when the littles came over to his dorm. He wanted them to be as comfortable as possible, so he figured it was a must-have. Once Momo got the bird-quirked male asleep she placed him in the crib as well. Momo and Tenya's hearts melted as they saw Tokoyami cuddle himself into Shoto. Shoto then wrapped his arms around Tokoyami. Maybe they'd get along well a after all.

Sorry this took me so long ^^''' I hope you enjoyed though!! This is based off a comment I got on my platonic Tokoyami/Tenya/Momo Story and it's kinda like a part two.