𝒜 𝓉𝓇𝒾𝓅 𝓉𝑜 𝒢𝓇𝒾𝓃𝑔𝑜𝓉𝓉𝓈

As soon as Estella and Harry landed in the leaky cauldron in 1925 they were on a mission.
The quickly went to Gringotts bank hand in hand getting quite a lot of looks. After all it isn't every day you see 2 extremely good looking people in extremely expensive clothes.
As soon as they entered the bank they bowed there head in respect to the goblins, receiving a look of shock in return and a reluctant nod of the head.
They went up to one of the goblins requesting an inheritance test.
"Follow me."
As they walked behind the goblin in the long and maze like halls of the bank they reached their destination.
After getting properly acquainted with the goblin they put their blood on different pieces of paper.
Harry's test came back first.
It was a great shock for them all.
Name: Harry James Potter
Parents: James Fleamont Potter and Lily Marie Potter née Evans
DOB: 31st July 1980
Status: Half blood
Godparents: Sirius Orion Black and Alice Longbottom née Fortesque
Heir ship:
Potter (currently taken)
Lord ship:
Gryffindor
Peverell
Pendragon
Slytherin (by right of conquest)
Windsor
Properties :
Slytherin Palace located in Spain
Slytherin Manor located in Germany
Slytherin Mansion located in Scottland
Slytherin Estate located in London
Gryffindor Palace located in Rome
Godric's Hollow
Gryffindor Manor located in Spain
Gryffindor Palace located in Australia
Gryffindor Estate located in Portugal
Pendragon Castle located in Camelot
Windsor Palace located in Britain
Peverell Palace located in Scottland
Peverell Mansion located in London
Peverell Estate located in Rome
Business owned:
50% of Hogwarts
43% of the Dailey Prophet
24% of Diagon Alley
14% of Knockturn Alley
73% of the Quidditch Supply shop
There was an awkward silence.
Before the goblin started laughing.
Shocking and confusing Harry and Estella.
"Ahhh Mister Potter long time no see."
Sharphook grinned.
"How?"
Questioned a befuddled Harry.
Estella nodding along.
"You will find that Goblin magic and Mage magic are very different."
Accepting they weren't going to get anymore answers the couple looked at Estella's.
Name: Estella Black
Parents: Sirius Orion Black the third and  Evangeline Circe Black née Rosier
DOB: February 25th 1980
Status: Pureblood
Godparents: James Fleamont Potter and Evanora Slewyn née Prewett
Heir ship:
Black (currently taken)
Lady ship:
Emrys
Le'fay
Ravenclaw
Hufflepuff
Properties:
Hufflepuff Castle
Hufflepuff Manor located in Italy
Hufflepuff Manor located in Ireland
Hufflepuff Manor located in Scotland
Ravenclaw Castle located in Italy
Ravenclaw Castle located in America
Ravenclaw Manor located in London
Ravenclaw Estate located in Scottland
Le'fay Castle located in Ireland
Le'fay Palace located in Scotland
Le'fay Estate located in Australia
Le'fay Manor located in Britain
Emrys Castle located in London
Emrys Manor located in America
Emrys Palace located in Italy
Business owned:
35% of the Dailey Prophet
25% of Borgon and Burks
50% of Hogwarts
63% of Diagonal Alley
72% of Knocturn Alley
"I believe new identities are needed?" Questioned a grinning Sharphook getting them out of their dazed state.
"Um yes please"
"Very well you may pick the names you will go under."
"Harry I think we should use the Peverell name. It holds a lot of power in the Wizarding world."
"Very well my dear. We shall use Peverell, and you can go use Emerys Le'fay as a maiden name."
"Good choice. Now first names. How about you go as Ignotus! He was one of the Peverell brothers. And I'll go as Morgana Evanora Peverell very suitable pure blood names."
Harry chuckled amused at his wife's behaviour.
"Very well my dear."
"Where shall you be staying Mister and Mrs Peverell?" Questioned Sharphook.
"I think we should take up home in Peverell castle do you agree dear?"
"Hmmm oh yes I think that's very suitable."
"Very well. Here is the port key just say home and your off."
With that the new Ignotus Peverell and Morgan Peverell née Emrys Le'fay were in front of the Peverell Castle.
And it was a sight.
~~~~~~~
A week later
~~~~~~~
The newly announced Ignotus and Morgana or how they like to say Notus and Morgan had adapted quite well in 1925.
They received their acceptance letter to Hogwarts and were to be packed and on the train in 2 days. During that time Morgan happily bounced around the Castle overly excited about adopting a baby. Notus did not understand. Sure he always wanted a child, but baby Voldy wasn't exactly ideal. Of course when he voiced his concerns he had been on the receiving end of a lecture about how he hadn't technically done anything yet yada yada yada. So he decided to hold his tongue and let her bask in her happiness.
As they apparated to leave to platform 9 3/4 they were stumped. The platform was packed with people crying over their children or kids running to their friends. They were all so happy. They knew better not to hope. After all Grindelwald was getting more followers by the day. As they hopped on the train hand in hand they found a nice little compartment all the way at the back.
As they cuddled together reading a book, someone opened the compartment door. It was a male, around their age handsome but not enough to quirk interest in the couples mind.
"Hmph, filthy mudbloods. Come here guys it's only got 2 people in this one!" He called out to his friend.
Shocking the couple with his blatant show of disrespect.
A brown skinned boy and a girl who's hair was in a bob waltzed in without a care in the world. Followed shortly by a blonde haired boy and a brunette guy.
They sat down sneering at the couple on disgust.
"You are?"
Questioned the blonde.
"Please Abraxas do not conversate with mudbloods."
With that they all sneered.
The couples face still blocked by the book.
As soon as Ignotus put the book down they were all in shock.
They were beautiful.
There was no doubt about it.
Ignotus picked up his and his wife's things, before standing.
"Seeing as we aren't welcome in the compartment we found let us leave my love."
He replied in his rich deep voice. Sending chills down everyone's back.
"Very well dear. Oh did I tell you about the new robes I brought."
Replied Morgan I'm her silky sweet voice.
As they left the compartment went silent.
"I don't think their mudbloods, Arcturus."
Was all that was said.
Leaving a very irritated couple, and 5 Slytherin's regretting there decision.