"Oh Jayla"

"Nice to meet you, You live here or just visiting?"

"I um, live near by. You live here?"

You cute and all but baby youon need to know all that

"Yeah, I just moved here a year ago"

"For real, you like it?"

"Yeah it's cool so far"

We talked all the way to the way to my car, and he was telling me everything where he worked, what apartment he stay in downtown.

"Before you go, can I get your number? Well that's if you don't have a boyfriend or anything"

"I ain't see nothing" Dayjah said getting into the backseat

My Nigga, she definitely getting some ice cream after this.

I typed my number in his phone, we said our little goodbyes and went our separate ways. Next thing I know me and Dayjah riding home singing Crush by Latto and shit.

I got home and of course Von wasn't there, the twins were going to spend the night. So I just cleaned up the house and decided on going to bed early tonight.

I had just gotten out the shower when my music paused and my phone started ringing. I picked it up seeing it was Tariq"

Niggas built now, didn't text or nothing just went straight for the call. I snatched my bonnet off and threw on the nearest shirt I saw and answered.

"Heyy"

"Wassup, I hope you don't mind me calling"

"Nah it's cool"

"Ight, What you doing"

"Tryna find something to watch"

I was on the phone with him the rest of the night. First impressions he was a super cool dude, and he knew how to keep up a conversation.

It felt like I was talking to a friend or something, I didn't let him in on my personal life. I was just telling him the basic shit.

Tariq told me he'd call me back right when Von walked in the room, he walked in and just look at me. It looked as if he wanted to ask me what I was doing up or who I was on the phone with. But he  just went and got in the shower.

Fast forward 2 weeks, me and Tariq has been talking everyday all day. From when I first woke up to when I went to sleep. Von had been talking to me, only stuff about the kids though.

I still didn't know where he was going from 7am to 4am, and at this point I really don't care. He been doing him and he can continue to. Just don't put me in the mix and if he get a baby outta it, he can get tf out my house.