Male manako x female reader

Third Person POV:

The boys at the party watched as the only female member of the M.O.N. Squad dug around in the bag, but none of them was watching as intently as (Y/N)'s partner Makato. Despite their initial awkwardness toward each other, they grew to be very close, and he fell for her HARD. "Makato and (Y/N) in the closet!" "Eep."
(Y/N)'s POV:
Smith yelled for Makato and I to get into the closet after I pulled one of my best friend's contact lenses out of the bag. We were quickly pushed into the small closet, and the door slammed shut. There was an uncomfortable silence in our dark little space as Makato and I sat next to each other. 'Come on me, you can do this.' Makato let out a squeek as I tapped one of my hands against one of his's. "I-I... Makato?" "Y-Yeah?" "Can I hold your hand?" "Mmmhmm." I nervously moved my hand again, and blushed madly as our fingers linked. I've had my arms around him plenty of times before, but it was always during missions; now though, let's just say my heart is racing.
"(Y/N)?" "What's u-up?" "I like you..." "I like you too." We moved a little closer to each other. "I-I mean, I ... love you." "Me too; I love you too." I heard sniffling, and grabbed my tissue to wipe away his tears. "I'm so happy!" I was shocked when Makato gave me a quick kiss on my cheek. "Want to go out this weekend?" "Yes." Shortly after our confession, the door opened, and we were let out. "You two seem happy." "We have each other; so of course we're happy.~" Makato replied to Smith before we both leaned in. The boys went crazy as Makato and I shared our first kiss. "I love you." "Love you too."
~The end~
325 words (sorry if this was short)