Chapter 2- Drama

Lauren P.O.V

One hour have passed and Camila is still in the bathroom, i'm so worried about her. I love her so much and i don't want to see her mad like this. I decided to have a walk in the hallway of the hotel , she might finally get out of the bathroom. I opened the door and got out, i leaned my head to the hotel door from outside and i didn't hear anything which means she's obviously still in that damn bathroom. I had a little 15 minutes walk, i got inside our hotel room and found Camila laying in bed watching TV. She didn't even look at me, she ignored the fact that i got into the room and she kept watching TV. "Camila" i said waiting for her to answer me.

Camila P.O.V

Lauren came into the room "Camila" she said. I didn't bother to respond. I'm not mad at Lauren, im just disappointed because she doesn't feel the same way and it really hurts to know that. "Yes" i said a minute later.

"Camila listen, im so so.."

"Stop Lauren you don't need to apologize. It was all me you didn't do anything wrong." I said cutting her off. Wait.. did she just say Camila? she always called me 'Camz', a tear dropped down from my eye and i wiped it off before Lauren saw it. "You think i wouldn't see that?" Lauren said. I looked at her then looked back at the TV without answering her.

Lauren P.O.V

I feel so sad for Camila, i really want to tell her how i feel but now is not the right time. I sat next to her on the bed and i started cuddling her and telling her that im sorry "Cuddling me will make this worse." Camila said. I got my hands off of her and nodded me head with agreement.

**Next day**

Lauren P.O.V

I woke up expecting Camila to be laying in bed next to me, but she's not there. "Camila" i said while searching for her around the room and in the bathroom. I didn't find her, im starting to get worried about her.

"Dinah, wake up!"

"Ughhh.. leave me alone Lauren i wanna sleeeep..." Dinah said.

"Dinah, do you know where Camila went? I can't find her."

Dinah jumped out of bed "No, oh my god.. she maybe went to Ally and Normani's room, lets go check."

I wore my shoes, and i put on a red coat my grandma got me over my PJ's then went to their room. They didn't have a clue where Camila was. I wore proper clothes to go look for her outside the hotel. As i put my hands in the pocket of my jacket, i find a letter that says "From: Camila" i started to panic wondering what Camila wrote in the letter. "From: Camila, To: Lauren.
DON'T LET ANYONE ELSE READ THIS.
Hey, i guess you're already so mad at me because of what happened yesterday. My heart is broken and i am really sick of life. I really hope you forgive me. I hope you still cuddle me the way you always used to, and kiss me the same way you kissed me the times before and talk to me the same way you did before.. and most importantly, treat me the way you used to treat me before... I'm going back to the hotel in two days. Don't worry about me, I will be back and I promise. Its just that I want to refresh my mind from the things that are happening to me. You can still message me and i will respond. Please don't tell the girls about what happened yesterday, they will get so worried, its just life you know..."

Tears fell from my eyes when i read this, i went crying to the other girls telling them about the decision Camila had made. "Its okay Lauren, don't cry"
Normani told me while hugging me.

"She is in a really bad mood these days, i don't know what had happened to her." Dinah said. I kept crying the whole 2 days because Camila ran away and she wasn't here with me.

**the day Camila comes back**

Camila P.O.V

I came to knock on the door of the hotel room, and i heard heard foot steps running towards the door. The door was opened and i saw Normani, Dinah and Ally jumping at me, hugging me and telling me that they missed me except for Lauren, she was laying on her bed. I heard her crying and sobbing, i was most worried about her, but i really had to do it. I lay down next to her on the bed and I held her arm and bought her body close to mine with her back facing me "Don't touch me!" Lauren said getting away from me. I didn't listen to her, I got her close to my body once again and hugged her. She turns around facing me and I kiss her forehead.

She doesn't say anything... we just look at each other for a solid 5 minutes.

"Im sorry" i told her.

"its okay Camz..." she said.

"Can we talk outside?" Lauren asked.

"Sure" i said as i went outside the room with her. We closed the hotel room door behind us and Lauren started saying "please don't you ever think that i hate you, i never will..." Lauren started crying. "Please don't you ever leave me again" she said holding my hands.

Lauren P.O.V

"Please don't you ever leave me again" i said while crying. She didn't say anything, she just ran away from me and i ran after her till we got into one of the empty rooms in the hotel.

"Camila, STOP RUNING AWAY IT WON'T HELP EITHER OF US!!" we stayed silent then i break the silence.

"I know that we are pissed at each other but i really need to tell you something" now is the right time to tell her.

Im sooo sorry for not posting the next chapter last Friday, even thought it's Sunday today. I have so many exams and i will try to upload the next one as soon as possible. Love y'all! :D