"Not just yet, Molly," said Sirius, pushing away his empty plate and turning to look at Harry. "You know, I'm surprised at you. I thought the first thing you'd do when you got here would be to start asking questions about Voldemort." 

"I did!" said Harry indignantly. "I asked Y/n, Ron and Hermione but they said we're not allowed in the Order, so —" 

"And they're quite right," said Mrs Weasley. "You're too young."

She was sitting bolt upright in her chair, her fists clenched upon its arms, every trace of drowsiness gone. "Since when did someone have to be in the Order of the Phoenix to ask questions," asked Sirius. "Harry's been trapped in that Muggle house for a month. He's got the right to know what's been happen —" 

"Hang on!" interrupted George loudly.

"How come Harry gets his questions answered?" said Fred angrily.

Y/n turned to the twins, "We've been trying to get stuff out of you for a month and you haven't told us a single stinking thing!" said George.

"'You're too young, you're not in the Order,'"  said Fred, in a high-pitched voice that sounded uncannily like his mother's. "Harry's not even of age!" 

"It's not my fault you haven't been told what the Order's doing," said Sirius calmly. "That's your parents' decision. Harry, on the other hand" 

"It's not down to you to decide what's good for Harry!" said Mrs Weasley sharply. Her normally kindly face looked dangerous as Y/n and Hermione exchanged knowing looks turning to Harry. "You haven't forgotten what Dumbledore said, I suppose?"

"Which bit?" Sirius asked politely, but with an air as though readying himself for a fight.

"The bit about not telling Harry more than he needs to know," said Mrs Weasley, placing a heavy emphasis on the last three words.

Y/n, Ron, Hermione, Fred, and George's heads turned from Sirius to Mrs Weasley as though following a tennis rally. Ginny was kneeling amid a pile of abandoned butterbeer corks, watching the conversation with her mouth slightly open. Lupin's eyes were fixed on Sirius.

"I don't intend to tell him more than he needs to know, Molly," said Sirius. "But as he was the one who saw Voldemort come back" 

People grew uncomfortable as the name was being used, Y/n wasn't bothered since Harry has been saying it for years. "he has more right than most to"

"He's not a member of the Order of the Phoenix!" said Mrs Weasley. "He's only fifteen and" 

"and he's dealt with as much as most in the Order, Same with Y/n who we would love to have-"  said Sirius, Everyone turned to Y/n who was looking at Crookshanks, Sirius nodded towards her as she smiled a little bit. 

"No one's denying what he's done!" said Mrs Weasley, her voice rising, her fists trembling on the arms of her chair. "But he's still"

"He's not a child!" said Sirius impatiently "He's not your son," said Sirius quietly.

"He's as good as," said Mrs Weasley fiercely. "Who else has he got?"

"He's got me! and Remus!" 

"Yes," said Mrs Weasley, her lip curling. "The thing is, it's been rather difficult for you to look after him while you've been locked up in Azkaban, hasn't it?" Sirius started to rise from his chair.

"Molly, you're not the only person at this table who cares about Harry," said Lupin sharply. "Sirius, sit down" 

Mrs Weasley's lower lip was trembling. Sirius sank slowly back into his chair, his face white. "I think Harry ought to be allowed a say in this," Lupin continued.