𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚎 [𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕]

Start from the beginning

Unconsciously, Bakugou put his hand on his chest. “Yeah. I...just thought it was my nerves.”

“It’s not, I can tell you that,” Deku said. “Y/n was my best friend. I knew a lot about her, just from the memories of the past users. It pisses me off to know that we’re not being told the truth. Doesn’t it you?”

“Of fucking course it does,” He snapped. “It pisses me off more than you’ll ever fucking know.”

“Then you’ll understand why I’m doing it,” He said. Bakugou’s eyes narrowed. 

“Deku, don’t even think about it.”

“I’m leaving to figure it out. It hurts to leave everyone behind, but I don’t have any other choice. There’s something about Y/n that’s being hidden from us. Something important.”

“So you’re just gonna pack up and leave?” He scoffed. “What about Round Eyes? Or your Mom?”

“I left them notes,” He said. 

“And you think that’ll be enough?”

“I’m not going to sit and argue with you about this, Kacchan. There’s a lot more to this than you understand,” Deku frowned. 

“Then fucking tell me!” he exclaimed. “Fuck, Deku! I’m sick of being left in the dark! This is my fucking girlfriend we’re talking about! My soulmate! I’m not going to sit here while everyone does this shit!”

“You’re injured--”

“You think I give a damn? You don’t get this, Deku! You fucking--”

Kacchan,” He said gently. “I’m not doing this just for myself. I still care about you, and I know how much this means to you. I know how much Y/n means to you. I hate that this is happening to you. So I’m doing everything I can to help my friends.”

“I’m not letting you go--”

“Try and stop me. I dare you.”

“Shut up and let me finish, goddammit!” He barked, grabbing Deku by the collar of his shirt. He glared down at him. Then, he sighed heavily, slowly letting go of his collar.

“I’m not letting you go by yourself.”

Deku’s eyes widened. “W-What?”

“Going by yourself wouldn’t only be stupid, but it’s dangerous. We already know there’s people coming after Y/n, especially after the broadcast she made. You’re going to need backup,” He said. “So...I’m coming with you.”

“I guess it's only logical you come too. She’s your soulmate,” He replied. “I’ll get your suit from UA.”

“There’s a set of suits Y/n modified in her workspace in the support room,” He said, turning away, starting down the hall. “Get them.”

He crouched down on the edge of the building. He pulled the black hood over his head, pulling the mask over his eyes. Behind him, he heard the soft thud of boots landing on the roof. Deku walked to him, crouching beside as he fixed his yellow scarf. 

🎉 You've finished reading 𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚎𝚝𝚑 [𝚔. 𝚋𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚐𝚘𝚞 𝚡 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚛] [𝚜𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚊𝚞] 🎉