"No no wait!" Emily says urgently as she pushes the door closed on them.

"Emily, it's pissing it down. Let me in." Arlo snaps.

"Leah is in her dress, you can't see!"

Arlo and Charlie roll their eyes. "It's a dress, so what?"

"You aren't seeing it, end of!" Leah yells.

Arlo laughs and looks at his dad. "She gets so angry when I ask."

"Ladies are weird about the dress, leave her be." He chuckles.

A moment later, Emily opens the door with a warm smile. "How did the doctors go?"

He kicks his shoes off and makes his way to the empty couch. "Piece of piss as per. Blood out of one arm, more out of the other, rattle me like a pill packet then adios."

"I don't think I'll ever get used to you, Arlo." Emily muses.

"Much appreciated."

"Yeah..." Emily shakes her head. "Right, I'll see you tomorrow! I have the dress!" She calls, grabbing the black garment bag from the stairs.

Leah jogs down, pulling her t-shirt on properly. "I'll see you then!" She smiles, climbing onto Arlo. "Hi!"

"You're in a happier mood than this morning." He muses, tucking her hair back.

She shrugs. "I'm excited. T minus 31 hours and 21 minutes!"

Arlo rolls his eyes. "What if I cancel?"

"Then your dad and I will get married." Sue teases.

Charlie pales, putting the paper down to look at her. "Huh-" He chokes out.

The other three laugh hard. "I'm kidding honey! Jesus, please don't have a heart attack!" Sue laughs and kisses his cheek.

Charlie scowls and huffs. Assholes.

-

Leah runs her fingers over her dress gently as she exhales loudly

Leah runs her fingers over her dress gently as she exhales loudly. "How do I look?"

Sue smiles wide. "Incredible... So beautiful."

"Are you supposed to wear white?" Seth asks as he eats the box of chocolates someone got Leah.

Leah rolls her eyes and glares. "Is anything about my life or marriage traditional?"

"Touché." He mumbles, going to wipe his fingers on his suit.

Sue grabs his arm. "I'll end you." She warns.

Leah giggles and twirls. "I'm getting married!" She shrieks. She never thought this day would come. Not after Sam. Not after her dad. Not after phasing. But here she is, in her wedding dress, about to leave for the ceremony. Who'd have thought?