Catch You Catch Me!

Start from the beginning

she said remembering every time Ralph made William cry growing up.

"Wha- I just asked why he's so sensitive"

"Well stop asking him so many questions, you'll overwhelm him"

she said while closing the door to William's room. Ralph sighed, and continued to unpack his things. Ralph looked at the bottom of his book bag and saw his book of clow cards. Ralph made sure william wasn't looking and slipped it underneath his pillow. Ralph remembered how all of it started, but definitely didn't want to think about that too much, so he kept unpacking his things.

The next day, Ralph woke up on the floor. He must have fallen off the bed when he was sleeping, and somehow didn't wake up. Ralph looked around to see William still in bed, Ralph got up and dusted the dirt off his shorts, and looked to see the time.

Ralph saw a clock on top of the door, he wasn't very good at reading clocks but it seemed to be around 9:15. He usually isn't up this early because it was a Saturday and he could wake up late, but Ralph decided he's probably not going to get that much more sleep, and decided to get breakfast.

Ralph opened the door and headed to the kitchen. He opened the fridge for something to eat, and by surprise he saw a lot of baked goods.

"Man, I didn't know William, or my aunt and uncle knew how to bake,"

Ralph reached for a small container with soup in it.

Ralph didn't know if he was allowed to eat some leftover soup, but he smelled it, it seemed fine, so he put it in the microwave and warmed it up. While Ralph was waiting for the soup to get up, he ripped a piece of napkin and found a pen and started doodling some costume ideas for the upcoming school play.

BEEP

Ralph heard the microwave go off, so he headed over to eat some leftover soup.

Ralph took out a spoon and started to eat the soup.

"Oh Ralph didn't know you were awake" William's dad said.

"Oh umm yeah"

Ralph tried to figure out the right words to say.

"I'm pretty hungry too, you should've called us to make you something to eat"

"Oh sorry I didn't know you were awake, so I didn't want to disturb you" Ralph said, he was fiddling with the napkin he was drawing on. It was kind of a nervous habit.

"Anyways I'm going to work in my office for a little bit so, please don't disturb me okay" William's dad said.

"Oh okay"

he continued to eat his soup. After he was done he placed it in the sink, he didn't know if they were expecting him to wash it so he washed it anyways.

"Oh that was nice of you"

William's dad said while taking one of the muffins out of the refrigerator.

"Oh uhhh you're welcome?"

Ralph wasn't sure how to respond, so he just headed to the bathroom. Ralph took a shower, got dressed into his signature red hoodie, white shorts, a pair of sneakers he designed, and unzipped the hoodie and rolled up his sleeves. After Ralph got dressed, he brushed his teeth and walked into William's room.

He had woken up from his sleep and he was crying?

"William what's wrong now?"

he crossed his arms and waited impatiently for an answer.

"I had this amazing dream and-and I woke up"

William cried into his handkerchief.

"Ugh, you don't need to cry for that"