In between these preparations and all Nk comes to know about Shyam being the culprit of Khushi 's miscarriage.

He recorded everything in his camera as evidence.

Finally the day came and Arnav,Khushi along with Nk started their drama .

Though at first Anjali did not trusted. Later she trusted Arshi.

"Why did you do this ? Why did you cheat me ? What sin did I commit to cheat like this........." Saying she cried over her fate . But Arnav didn't move an inch from his place to console her . Instead of him all the Raizadas stood beside her and started consoling her .

Soon they came to know about Khushi 's miscarriage culprit .

Flashback ends.

Next day morning:

Next day morning:

In AR London:

Arnav was working in his cabin . The Shrill ringtone of his mobile has broken his thoughts and work .

Wondering who is calling now he lifted it " Hello ASR speaking "!

Then he listened to the voice he was least interested to listen to.

"Cho...chote How are you chote ?

Asked Anjali sobbing a little.

"Fine I guess without you Ms. Raizada . And don't call me chote. Arnav gritted his teeth .

"I am your sister Chote , how can you talk with me like this?" Asked Anjali angrily while crying .

"Sister yeah a sister who didn't trust her brother and trusted that bastard and went to meet him by cheating her brother .Knowing how much I loathed his mere presence you brought him back to the shantivan. And it cost me my unborn child. Because of you my Khushi has to suffer so much. Do you even know that ? No! How can you know? when you are happy in your world. " Bursted out Arnav .

"How can you talk with me like this chote ? I have taken care of you like a mother chote . How can you just talk like that now because of your wife . I know that I should have thought this before itself . That girl has changed my brother . I am happy that her baby has died before coming to this world ....."

"ENOUGH......enough Ms.Raizada . enough one more word from your mouth I don't know what I would do . What you said! You had taken care of me like my mother. Then sorry to burst your bubble dear Raizada . I was the one who has taken care of you like a mother and does everything . I was the one who has taken care of your every need . Everything and everything. For your happiness I even tortured that poor soul . But you don't know anything . And how dare you to bad mouth my wife and unborn. Till today whatever has happened in my life is because of you and only you . You are the culprit of my every sorrow . If you didn't bring Shyam back today we would have been happy . Because of you only my Khushi suffered and is still suffering. I loathe your mere existence Ms. Raizada . You have lost your brother forever and ever . Don't ever call me again . " Arnav poured out his frustration, finally cutting all ties .

Anjali clutched her phone and cried for her mistakes.

But what's the value of crying now? Nothing can be returned back .

After some days .

Arnav was sitting on bed and working on his laptop . Khushi was sitting beside him and reading a book . Which Arnav has brought for her.

After coming to London Khushi has changed very much with the help of Arnav .

Even for once she didn't talk or ask about Raizadas to Arnav .

Somewhere she understood that they must have done something that's why he was avoiding them.

Closing the book, keeping her head on his lap "Arnav ....can we go shopping tomorrow? Please! Khushi asked cutely, batting her eyelids .

Keeping his laptop on her stomach caressing her hair " Ok as you say my jaan . We will go shopping tomorrow okay . And tell me how many things we need to buy so that I can make sure of filling my card. "

Laughing Khushi recited what she had to buy like a parrot .

Next day Both Arshi went shopping .

Arnav was helping Khushi to select the dresses . Suddenly Khushi started to feel heavy and Arnav who was beside her all the time with her saw this and asked "Jaan what happened are you alright ? ''The next thing Khushi remembered was fainting in his arms while Arnav was shouting her name " Khushi ....Khushi jaan what happened?"

Taking her in his arms went out of the mall . Soon he reached the hospital with Khushi .

And doctors took her inside to do a check up .

Outside the room Arnav was pacing the length of the room with worry .

Soon a Doctor came outside the ward and smiled seeing Arnav "Mr. Raizada, congratulations your wife is pregnant. "

Listening to this news Arnav spilled a beautiful smile through his tears.

Thanking the doctor, he went inside the room to enjoy this news with his jaan .

Khushi at first was shocked but later smiled through her tears and hugged Arnav .

" Yes sweetheart, Our baby will come back to their parents and we will live a blissful life with our baby in our Choti si Duniya'' Arnav said, kissing her hair. Khushi nodded her head and leaned on his chest dreaming about their beautiful life.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤