𝗢 𝗥 𝗔 𝗡 𝗚 𝗘 𝗖 𝗢 𝗡 𝗘

||Durk Derrick Banks||

I sat outside India complex just writing any verses I could think of while some hype beats played on the stereo. Like I had promised I was taking Dia to the nail place to day. I was kind of regretting it though cause this morning waking up from my one hour of sleep I felt exhausted and utterly sore. This bullet wound was no joke and the stitches were messy as hell but, it would have to do.

I see Dia walk out from her building with a white shirt some short and a pair of Gucci sildes to go with it. I squint my eyes at her outfit before looking down at my own. This girl.

"You wanna be like me so bad." I chuckle when India enters the car.

She just shrugs her shoulders and smiles already getting ready to take pictures.

"How'd you even know what I had on?" I ask.

"Nigga you posted it. Besides I look too motherfucking cute!" She hypes before laughing.

"Man shut up." I say before starting the car and making my way to the strip mall.

"You tryna get lunch after this." India ask applying on lip gloss using the little mirror on the roof.

"Yeah, feeling for some chicken."

India kisses her teeth, "Nigga you so black." We both break out in laughter. "Aye don't think I didn't see you swallowing that watermelon yesterday." Dia lightly hits my shoulder before laughing off again.

With India always brought good vibes. I think that's one of the main reasons I surrounded myself with her. She was one of the only parts of my life that didn't completely reflect my past and she knew it too.

People always assumed we were dating which I can see why but on gang that's my lil homie.

We pull up to the nail place and both exit the car, "Come on I wanna take pictures." She rushes me. I see her hand the her phone to some stranger before pulling me next to her. We take a couple flicks and once she's satisfied we walk into the nail place.

||Dayvon Daquan Bennett||

Me and Taurus were in the car heading down to the mall. It wasn't too crowded today but it definitely wasn't empty. Lately some niggas have been robbing our shit so we came to the mall to relieve a lil bit of stress. To be honest I'd rather get high, eat and sleep but Taurus said he needed something's so here we are.

"Man whatchu even tryna get from here?" I asked frustrated that I even had to leave the house.

"You know Crystal birthday comin' up and I'm tryna make sure my baby got everything she want."

"So why'd you have to bring me?" I asked making a face. He only shrugged his shoulders before getting out of the car. I rubbed my forehead trying to calm myself down.

"Just think of the high, just think of the high." I mumble over and over again until I felt  somewhat okay to proceed.

We walked around the whole strip and by the end we had bags of random shit and an empty stomach. Yeah I'm never going out with this nigga again. How much do one girl need?

"A'ight let's drop these at the car and get sum to eat." I nodded my head and we both made our way back to the car. Polo had suggested we go to Raising Canes so that's where we went. I wasn't really craving chicken but it was a'ight.

Polo ordered food for him Crystal, Lani and, Ms. Mac. Like I said I wasn't craving much so I just ordered a box combo. They gave us our receipt and told us to wait at one of the tables.

"Dia chill." I hear someone say as the bell rings.

"Nah cause a bitch was trying me like I wasn't bout it." I'm guessing that was Dia who responded.

"Pipe down, you so loud for what?" The dread head said making the girl smack her teeth and quiet down.

I couldn't help but take a closer look at the boy. He had blonde dreads put into twist and was around my height. They went up to order and all I could focus on was his ass. Once I realized what I was doing I quickly turned my head. Not gon lie shit was fat- nah, nah, that's gay.

I decided to just shake it off and focus on whatever was on my phone. It wasn't helping though because the two sat in the seats in front of us making the boy face me.

I could feel his eyes bearing into my skin but I didn't dare look up. Besides I ain't no fag. Everything was just getting weird to the point where I could feel my body heat up a little. Luckily our number was called and we were able to get out of there.

"You good man?" Polo asked once we got in the car, taking a fry out of the bag.

"Yeah I just need a blunt."

●●●●●

||Omniscient||

There was a saying old habits die hard but Dayvon him and his blunt never died. It was an ongoing cycle between drug and drug user. Anyone who knew him knew that weed was the only thing that could make him completely sane in anytime time complication. As of now he was on his third blunt and was completely and utterly away from the world. He was drowned in his high thoughts.

What does gay even mean?

Am I gay?

Nah it was just one look, it ain't mean nun'.

These were the thoughts that consumed his mind. Of course he would never ask these questions out loud but that's what the weed was for. It was like therapy.

"Yo." He answered into his phone once he heard it ring.

"Meet me outside in 10 minutes." Polo said from the other side.

"Bet." And he hung up. Von took one last inhale of the drug before smothering the fumes. He walked into the house and started getting ready. After putting on all black and loading his gun he made his way outside where he was met by Polo and some other niggas who were part of B.D.

They were heading to the trap house to figure out what to do about the recent robbery. Some niggas had busted in a robbed about 10k worth of their supply. No camera's, no witness, no trace, just a messed up trap house and stolen goods.

When he walked in it was just a bunch of niggas smoking as usual and some bitches there too but only a few. They made their way to the back where they were met by Keef.

"Wassup youngin's." He said dapping them up. Keef was the oldest out of everybody. He had been trappin for about 15 years and had no plans to get out.

A/N

Yes I am aware that not all these gang affliations are correct but I want to remind you guys that this is mainly fiction. Though the gangs mentioned in this story are real not everything I write about it is. I did try to do my research and what not but at the same time the book is not to focus on the gangs its mainly about the people.