41. 𝗯𝗲𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘆𝗮𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗮𝗻 𝗲𝗻𝗲𝗺𝘆

Start from the beginning

     Flash kept his phone pointed at Brad, knowing he got it on his live stream. "Yeah, dude. What's that about?" Flash peeks over his phone. "And what do you got against Eszter? She's out there kicking monster butts."

     "No, no, it wasn't like that! It was--" Brad stammers over his words when he realized the backlash had struck him. "I was just trying to take--"

     Finally, Mr. Harrington cuts in. "Let's just put this craziness behind us and have a nice, peaceful afternoon. 'Sounds great, Mr. Harrington,' said the class. Okay."

     Dismissing Brad's suspicions, the class turned around and followed Mr. Harrington as Mr. Dell stayed behind with Brad.

     "I'm gonna be the cool teacher right now," Mr. Dell points warningly. "You've gotta stop doing that, okay? It's weird. No more photos in the bathroom. Urinal or stalls. Okay?"

     Brad stood defeated as he wipes his nose but follows close behind Mr. Dell as he accepted the walk of shame.

     The group made their way out of the building, where they found a double-decker bus from the company Mr. Harrington had been talking about sitting in the street. Their bus driver was standing outside of it with a sign and their school name on it. Pleasantly surprised, the students were absolutely stoked to see they were going to get to ride a double-decker--mostly because it's so London.

     "Look at this!" Mr. Harrington was overjoyed. "We've got a bus all to ourselves!"

     "Nice to meet you all. Come along," Gutes flashes a smile as he kept his cheery act, but to his dismay, the teens started discarding their bags around his feet. Suddenly, one of them had tossed their heavy bag in Gutes' face, but he caught it. He watches them climb on the bus before he turned around, pressing the button on his earpiece in his ear. "I have the kids."

💜

     Beck paced the long hall of the bridge as he concealed his own location as Mysterio was scouring the city while he watches everything from a birdseye view. He made sure everything was set into motion, and Beck was satisfied to hear everything was going according to plan.

     Almost everything; Janet has yet to remove the wrinkles from his cape, which was a huge problem because Beck didn't want to be seen with a messy cape. If he was going to meet the Queen, Beck needs to look his absolute best.

     Now, Beck was checking in on those who were a threat to his plans.

     "E.D.I.T.H.?"

     "Yes, Quentin?"

     "Show me my loose ends."

     The hologram on Beck's screen changes and shows Fury and Hill on his screen, then switching to Betty, Michelle, and Ned.

     "Once the show's going, execute a kill order on my command," Beck orders.

     "Copy."

     A smile slowly creeps on Beck's lips. "Alright, start the show," his eyes scan the sky, waiting for the big opening. "Let's save the world, people."

💜

     Michelle peels away from her seat as she leans against the front of the top deck, stepping away from the other teens as they all crowded the top deck. Ned noticed this and stood from his chair and found himself standing next to Michelle, keeping an eyeful watch of their surroundings.

     "I don't like this," Michelle frowns at the anxious thoughts running through her mind. Then, she felt Ned standing beside her. "Something's definitely up."