She (Sehun)

You wokeup feeling a pair of big hands embracing you. You turned around and caught Sehun staring at you lovingly.

"How long you been staring at me hunnie yaa~?" You asked

"Since 10 minutes ago princess, i was just thinking about something." He smiled

You furrowed your eyebrows because Sehun seldom acted like this. "What is it hunnie? Tell me im curious."

He cup your cheeks and kissed your forehead. "I've been thinking about the reasons why i love you soooo much jagiya."

You blushed timidly. It's true that you've been dating Sehun for nearly 4 years but he never fails to make you feel very special every moment you spent with him

You smiled sweetly, brushing his messy hair. "Then tell me 5 reasons why you love me ."

"Woah jagi ! 5 reasons is way too easy i can tell you 100 if you want to." You giggled at his reply. God you couldn't believe that this handsome guy infront of you is yours.

"Hunnie stop making me blush okayy, 5 reasons already make me blush this red how can i handle if you tell me 100 reasons >.<?"

He pouted at your reply and gosh he's looking soo adorable like this.
Suddenly he pecked your lips, leaving you shocked. "One, i love you because you have pretty eye smile" he started

"Yah hunnie enough, that's too cheesy im going to make breakfast for us now." You stood up heading towards the kitchen leaving Sehun behind.

------------------

While cooking the pancakes, a pair of hands hugged you tightly. You shuddered as Sehun whispered to you.

"Two, i love you because you're shorter than me and i feel very comfortable holding you." He continued

This time you're sure your face is as red as tomato or even worse, his words melted your heart and if he kept on going, you cant handle your feels anymore. "Hunnie why don't you continue after we eat our breakfast? The pancakes would burn if you hug me like this."

"Alright jagi, i'll not bug you until you finish your breakfast."

While eating your meal happily you took glances towards Sehun and you found him staring at you all this time.

"Three, i love you because you cook the most delicious food in the entire world," he said. You chuckled at his comment and continue devouring your food.

-----------------

Sehun didn't continue with his 4th and 5th reason, instead he asked you out to go for a movie date with him. While putting on your lipstick, someone messed up your hair and you know it's Sehun with his mischievous act again....

"Four, i love you because you look like a goddess even without your makeup." He added. He spun you around and inch closer to you, closing the gap between the two of you.

"Five, because you are my missing puzzle piece jagi, without you i will be be empty." He continues to shower you with kisses on your face. Sehun then carried you back to your shared bedroom.

You just feel very blessed right now to have such a perfect boyfriend. Little did you know, you guys ended up ditching the movie date and spent the day cuddling.

-END

TAADAAAAA :) im back with this second shots, this story is dedicated to @venuslcj because i really admire her work :)
I hope you like it

Don't forget to vote and comment if you like my story hehehe~~~

XOXO, Cookie ❤️