200% (Chanyeol)

"___-ah say ahhhhh~" Chanyeol is poisoning me again with this mouth-watering mint ice cream, i always promised myself to start my diet tomorrow but well, he always come with gazillion types of delicious dessert.

I open my mouth and savoured the delicious taste of the ice cream and suddenly he peck my lips !

"YAHHHH ___ !! WAKE UP YAHH WE'RE GOING TO BE LATE IT'S 8 A.M ALREADY!!" my brother yelled.

Oh great, another beautiful dream crushed...

That's right guys, it's only one of my beautiful dreams about Chanyeol.

Finally the school will reopened today and finally i can meet him again... Park Chanyeol my boyfriend! Nah just kidding he's only my one sided crush..

He lived three blocks away from my house but i never dare to talk or even greet him...the moment i gathered up my courage to approach him, he's always occupied with that girl... Dara

Beautiful girl with porcelain skin, stunning features, everything that matches the description of a goddess.. Of all of his fangirls, why should Chanyeol have a close relationship with her huhuhuhu..my dream is pretty much will never ever come true.

Even if i dont have the nerve to approach him, i always write a letter to him and fold it into bird origami and put it infront of his house.. Someday i wish he will recognise me.

I saw them again, holding hands and walk along the streets together on the way to school. Oh god, i swear if it was me holding his hands, i will never wash it forever for sure...lol

Don't get me wrong, i may sound like a freak stalkers who followed him everwhere but believe me i just want to talk to Chanyeol but unfortunately i appeared like a third wheel who interfered his life out of galaxy.

------------------

Another origami placed infront of his house. As i turned around, i bumped into a tall figure and i mentally cursed myself. It's Chanyeol and Dara !!!

"OH MY GOD CHANYEOL IM SORRY IM NOT A CRAZY SASAENG IM JUST-........"

"So you're the one who wrote that cute letters everyday?" He snapped, eyeing me suspiciously.

*CUTE? DHKWNDIWNDHE MY FEELS EXPLODED HE THOUGHT IT WAS CUTE*

"U..umm yes i am and im really sorry if i always bothered you all this while, i just want to be able to talk to you," i told him shyly.

*What the hill did i just spoke!! He will really think im a psycho now and my fangirl life will be over*

"It's okay ___, you're not a bother at all and besides, you seems like a normal person not a sasaeng," he giggled cutely.

I feel relieved with his answer, glad he didn't hate me and OMG HE KNOWS MY NAMEE!! My nameee omggg i want to cry han river right now.

"Anyways, this is Dara noona, my older sister." He said

OLDER SISTERRR??!!?!! OLDER SISTERR??? Holy corn! She's not his girlfriend im so happy that maybe now I am smirking like a perverted sasaeng.. How can i not know she's his older sister when all this while i stalked them everywhere.

A hand is waving infront of me.. "___-sshi helloooo??? Are you there?" He shook my shoulders and finally i got back to my senses.

"W..wow, hi Dara sshi and Chanyeol sshi, it's a pleasure t.too..meet you.. I got to go now my mom's calling me to feed the fishes." I tried to make up excuses oh well this one ain't a good one though.

Both of them giggled and i can see a sparkle in his eyes.

"You are soo funny, ___-sshi maybe we can hangout together and grab some drinks?" Dara offered me and i gladly accepted their offer.

I can feel i'm blushing as i rush towards my house like a ninja.

After today day, im sure i loveeee him even more now, and i'm 200% sure of that i have the chances to be closer with my only handsome Prince Chanyeol ..

This is just the beginning of a long journey though *sigh*

-END

Hi guys, im cookie and this is the first time i write imagines, i will write it with a song as the theme of the story.

Hope you guys like it and i know it's a little terrible plot lol

Anyways...comment and vote if you like it <3