🦋7. Don't make me Kill You🦋

Start bij het begin

"Maybe if I have the time." I remove her hand from me. "I have other business to attend to and I'll be back later tonight." I said as I left the house . And no  I'm Not going meet creepy text person in the woods. I drive to the woods and park my car. I- I'm just you know, I'm just going for a walk, It's a beautiful day. I get out and walk father in the woods. "HELLO WHOEVER TEXTED MY PHONE TO MEET THEM HERE BETTER HAVE A DAMN GOOD FACE AND REASON!!" Okay fine I'm meeting creepy text person  in the woods, don't judge me I'm curious.

"I'm glad you came I thought you wouldn't." A voice said coming from behind a tree, Please god don't tell me that trees can talk now.

"Don't make me kill you, how about you show your face because I swear If I'm talking to a talking tree I'm ending my life right here." And so they did his handsome face, his beautiful brown eyes. "We meet again."

"Hello Annabella, I'm glad the blood came off your beautiful hand." He took my hand and kissed it. Such a gentleman. I know right.

"Well I really appreciate the handkerchief Elijah...this is um.. a nice place you picked for us to talk ."

"Well I wanted us to be alone, walk with me." He says as I took his arm and we walked.

"So please tell me what is this all about."

"I wanted to get to know you more, I only met you twice, but I just wanted to meet you again." He said Looking at me as we walked. God would it be bad if I just jumped his bones . I know we just met but, god he's so freaking hot.

"Well I do have that affect on people, what would you like to know?" I smirked.

"Anything, Everything." we stopped by a lake and sat on a bench.

"There's not much about me I'm a 17 year old Immortal witch." I said with a little laugh.

"So your half vampire, half witch?" He asked confused.

"No I'm just a regular witch, when I was 17 I cast a spell that gave me vampire strength and immortality. I'm not like any other witches, I'm different I sometime don't have to say a spell for it to happen, all I have to do is look at you and whatever I want to happen to you it does." I explained.

"So you and Stefan Salvatore are the same age?"

"Yea, we don't have the same mom. I guess our dad got his mom and my mom pregnant around the same time." I explained more. "I get my magic from her of course."

"Where is your mother?"

"Um, she died giving birth. I didn't find out about spells and my powers til I was like 4."

"So this spell you speak of, can it be broken?" He asked getting more interested in me.

"Yea I can break it whenever I'm ready,  whenever I feel like my brothers don't need me anymore or whenever I'm ready to start a family I'll break it and long as I don't become an actual vampire I'll be okay."  I said.

"What will happen if you do become a vampire? Will you lose your powers?" He asked, I honestly don't mind playing 21 questions with him.

"If I do become one, then I won't be able to break the spell, I won't be able to have kids, and I won't have a choice to continue my life, I'll be stuck forever 17, at least now I can actually choose, stay like this or continue my life where it left off , and I don't really know if I will lose my powers, I never wanna find out." I never really thought this deeply, Will I lose my magic? I don't wanna find out anytime soon. I can't be a vampire. I'll probably be a ripper.

"When do you think that you will be ready? You know, for a family?" He asked.

"I don't know actually, I'm only staying like this for my brothers, I love them, their the only ones In is world that I care about,  everything else doesn't matter except For Marcie and Cami and few people here." I said with a smile.