Other side in Vansh's Room

Angre tell him that he himself confirm everything about the diamond deal they were gonna do with chang....

Angre : Bhai our man in Chang's security confirms that he was sent by black mamba only.....

Vansh : but angre I can't one thing I personally have no issues with black mamba... I didn't even see his face..Not only me almost every Mafia....Why he don't really want us to crack that deal....

Angre : bhai you know na Black mamba is a tough nut to crack down....

Vansh : Yeah yeah angre I know...try karo aur information niklavane ki ....jitne paise chahiye do..but mujhe black mamba ki information chahiye kisibhi haal mein.....
You get that?

Angre : ( seeing vansh anger ) whispered : I better get that bhai....

Vansh : you said anything?

He just nodded negatively and leaves...

Angre leaves Vansh but thoughts of Riddhima didn't....
Vansh was alone and wasn't alone at the same time..he was with his SWEETHEART's thought.. with his SWEETHEART's memories....felt betraying...He was again feeling that pain according to him she gave him....

Why can't anyone just love me? Why...
First Maa left me with a single letter saying that she can't tolerate us anymore.....like seriously?
How can a mother said this about her children..... She didn't even though for sia once...she was so small then....

A lone tear make way from his eyes to face.....

Then Ragini...I thought she loved me more than anything but again No....she loves my money not me...she never loves me...and again she too left me

And then when I moved on from her... Riddhima came in my life....his eyes soften with her name....but remembering everything again became harden....

After His and her's separation Vansh became hell workholic...he keeps himself busy in illigal deals and in his business...
So that he couldn't get time for remembering her...so that he couldn't get craving for her love , for her hugs , for her care to him.... There was little dark circles around his eyes clearly saying that he is lack of sleep.....

Shrugging his thoughts he decided to work for his upcoming deals with KHURANAS .....

Other side Indrani was hell confused after talking with Riddhima...so she decided to have talk with Samarth....

She goes to his Room...

Vaidehi was also there seeing Indrani she understands everything and leaves giving much time to Samarth and Indrani....

Indrani : kuch sawal...

Samarth : I know choti Maa aap ko kya sawal hai....baithiye...sab batata hoon apko....

Indrani sits there...

Samarth was looking outside...
Watching his princess playing with Pushp...Pushp was the only person with whom riddhima was happy all the time...

Samarth : Remember choti maa...when ishani was in her college...She came home very late...and when you'll asked her about her whereabouts even she didn't remember anything..she was lost....and...

Cutting him between

Indrani : I remember but how do you know about it and uska in sabse kya connection haii?

Samarth : connection hai choti maa
Counties
Remember around 3 or 4 years ago you were going Mandir for some pooja and suddenly some goons attached you and someone came and saved you from that goons....that person didn't show face to you...