37 - 𝓐𝓻𝓬 𝓣𝔀𝓸

Start from the beginning

Her features were soft as an Angel, her actions and words were enough to pull the heart strings of 1,000 people at once.

She was ethereal and graceful, there was no denying that.

However she had no family supporting her, ever since she was a child she she had lived in an orphanage among hundreds of other children.

No matter how kind the Dean were, they can never pay attention to every single child.

And thus, Gina had her own shortcomings.

One of then was her naivety.

After what happened that night it in the hotel room, it left Gina with a lots of things to consider.

Like her actions.

After she thought about it for days and nights, she finally realised that what she was going to do was a big mistake.

She wanted to apologize to Alexander about it but there was no way she could contact him since he rarely comes to college, everybody says that he goes to handle his company affairs and only e comes to the college whenever he has time.

Gina actually felt that Alexander was especially hard working.

Gina was a person who had to climb up the ladder from the very bottom so she really liked the fact that someone with a silver spoon in his mouth was willing to work so diligently.

Alexander was really an admirable man.

How could she do what she did last time? To someone like him?

Regarding how she was thrown out of his room before she could even fix her own clothes... She was a little aggrieved about that but she did not want to think too much.

After all it is said that all the the rich heiresses are very arrogant, she would rather stay away from them for her own survival.

Hadn't she already been bullied enough by some of those heiresses in college already?

She had no one to support her in this life so she would rather walk a safe path.

Today what's the last day of working in this hotel since she has already submitted her resignation after what happened a few nights ago.

Could not stay here any longer knowing what could have happened and what what happened.

After getting done with her shift, she she said her goodbye to some of her friends who are working as a staff in this hotel and exited.

It was already very late at night.

Gina actually lived in a one bedroom apartment that she was able to afford with her salary as a hotel staff and some modelling works.

Now that this hotel job was gone, she was thinking that it was the right time for her to jump in the entertainment industry and start focusing on her primary career choice.

To become a movie queen!

As she was walking on on the streets, the surroundings were really quiet and only a little buzzing sound off cricket it was heard.

Gina suddenly heard footsteps behind her and with a quick thinking, took out the pepper spray from her back and rushed forward.

However as soon as she started running a loud thump was heard from behind.

Causing a little she looked back and found a body covered in blood lying on the ground.

Shocked out of her senses, she turned back and silently looked at the person lying a few steps behind her.

Her feets were deeply rooted to the ground and she couldn't utter any single word as she looked at the bloodstained ground.

Suddenly the body moved swiftly, the person reached out his pocket and pulled out a gun, pointing it towards her.

The man's feature were exotic and his face held a very dark and mysterious vibes.

Tall and muscular body twitched in pain from using the sudden force.

"Take me to your house silently, you better not think about running away or I will shoot you in your head from behind," the man opened his mouth and said.

His face was clean without any blood and a tear drop mole was visible right under his eyes.

Gina only thought about one thing.

My naivety is sooner or later going to kill me.