"Study well and have fun," her father kissed her head.

"I like Harry but still focus on your school okay? No boys worth you failing school," said her mother.

"Yes mum and dad," Zoia replied.

Now Zoia's sitting in the back passenger seat with Harry. Sirius and Remus usually accompany Harry to King's Cross, however Sirius has a business trip to Wales and Remus accompanies him.

Harry rested his head on Zoia's shoulder and wrapped his arms around her waist while Zoia's rubbing circles on his arm around her body.

"You smell really good," he breathed. "Is it a new perfume? You smell like a flower."

"Yes, it's Daisy," she replied.

She then wrapped her arm around his shoulder to play around with his hair.

"Zo. . ."

"Hmm?"

He then looked up to see her. He suddenly kissed her jawline which made her giggle.

"We'll stay together when we're at school right?" he asked and worry took over his face. His biggest scare right now is for her to think this is just a summer fling.

"Of course, what are you on about? You think I'll stop hanging out with you once we go back to school?"

He nodded and hid his face to her chest.

"Of course not, Harry," she said softly.

James and Lily heard the whole conversation and took a peek at the two.

"You can even hang out in my dorm if you want? It's very comfortable and I have a bean bag I just bought for my dorm," she suggested. "Also, we can always hang out in that Head Boy & Girl's lounge you're talking about."

"Really?" his face turned into excitement.

"Really," she nodded.

"Er- do you want to dress up together — you know, for this year's halloween? It's okay if you don't — I know you al-"

"Sure Harry," she cut him off. "I think it's a brilliant idea. I have a few ideas in mind for us."

"What is it?" he asked.

"Can't tell you now," she shook her head.

"Pleaseeee," he whined.

"Later," she said firmly.

He huffed and hid his face to her chest again.

"I think Ron and Hermione are dating," he said after a couple of minutes of comfortable silence.

"Finally!"

"Yeah, finally," he chuckled.

"Really Harry? Ron and Hermione are dating?" asked James who's driving.

"Have you been eavesdropping on us this entire time?!" Harry widened his eyes at his father, still hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go, ever.

"Well, you're not really the most quiet Bambi," James chuckled.

"I'm. Not. Bambi."

Zoia and Lily laughed at the Potter Boys' interaction.

"I think it's amazing that Hermione and Ron are dating," said Lily. "Hermione's a sweet girl and Ron's amazing as well."

"Zoia and I are more brilliant though," said Harry confidently.

"But we're not dating," said Zoia in a sing-song tone.

"Watch me," Harry teased her. "You'll be my Valentine's date this year, Robinson."