Chapter 1:Stress and surprises.

Start from the beginning

"I'm not complaining." James smiled as he cut a piece of steak.

"Oh is it? well just eat and once were done i will make an announcement." Dad said.

My siblings and I just looked at each other and shrugged.

Once we were done my dad stood up and cleared his throat.

"Tomorrow we will be hosting the RPA reunion and you, my children, shall give a speech about our fellow royals ." Dad said.

RPA REUNION? I was speechless and i saw Amber and James eyes twinkle.

"YES!" James and Amber shouted in unison

I want to see my friends again but i will find it a bit awkward seeing them again.

We were dismissed and i went to my room and laid down.

I was going to see all my friends again, i should be happy right? I am but i just have this bad gut feeling.

I heard a knock on the door, it was Amber.

"What's up Amber?" I said trying to smile.

"Whats wrong? Overthinking again? Sof relax, everything is fine. Now if you want, you can help me pick out a dress and i can pick out yours." Amber said while putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Im fine and i would love too. After school?" I said.

"Sure see ya soon sof." Amber said.

I laid down on my bed again and had a small breakdown and tears came rolling down.

Then someone came in, it was mom.

"Sofia! What is wrong? " Mom said.

"I dont know what is wrong. I am always tired and i have frequent headaches and i haven't completed my ERA "my kingdom rules' homework." I said.

"Sofia dear, your stressed. You are over worked. Perhaps ERA is too much for you."

"I am feeling overworked lately." I admitted as i wiped of the tears.

"Well you have to change schools for the sake of your health. what school was your second choice?" Mom asked

"Well a big part of me wanted to go to Corinthian Sports School... because ice dancing and flying derby makes me happy." I said.

"Ill talk to Rollie about this, dont worry and get some sleep. The day after tomorrow you will be enchanted ice skating at CSS." Mom said then she kissed my forehead.

I hugged and thanked her 

Then laid down on my bed as she left.

I was feeling better. It was stressful the fact i like and hate my school.

I eventually slept somewhere at midnight.

(Next morning)

"Princess Sofia time for school," Baileywick said waking me up.

"Good morning Baileywick." I greeted sleepily

"Good morning Princess Sofia, I left your dress at that chair over there."

"Okay thanks Baileywick," i said as i stood up and rubbed my eyes while walking to the chair where my dress was at.

"Your welcome." Baileywick said as he left the room.

I got into my blue dress and wore some white flats and i wore a gold tiara with it.

I tied my hair in buns and decorated it with some ribbons.