Notice

This is in Australia, the marvel cast are visiting Australia to shoot a new movie called the Winters Shadow, which is based after Captain America and The Winter Soldier. The Russo brothers are directing it.

We start with Fay waking up in the foster home she is in.

No one's POV
Fay woke up to her alarm blaring around her room, she rolled over to turn the alarm off, it read 5:30am. Fay groaned and rolled off the bed. She got up and walked to her mirror, she was a 14 year old girl who had a scarred hand from the fire her birth parents died in. She had brown hair with a blonde streak. She was very smart for her age. She knows how to defend herself in a fight, she is also amazing at archery "you have never missed a shot" her friend says to her, when they are talking about aim.

The foster parents love her , there kids on the other hand is different, it was a complex love, we had our highs and lows like most families do, after she looked at her self in the mirror she walked down stairs to be greeted by her foster mother and father which she calls David and Sarah she was only in foster after all.

"Morning Sarah, David " Fay said heading to the kitchen to get breakfast, but there wasn't really much there. "Morning Fay, we don't have much so I thought maybe you when you walk the others you could stop at a cafe before you take them to primary school" said David, Sarah nodded in agreement.

She didn't love the idea, don't get her wrong she loves the family. It's just the others haven't welcomed her very well.  "I know you haven't gotten along with Noah and Bailey but this can help with your relationship" suggested Sarah. Fay sighed, suddenly Noah and Bailey come running down the stairs yelling mummy, daddy. "Morning kids" said David while they hugged Sarah. "What's for breakfast?" Asked Bailey. The adults looked at Fay and she nodded than headed up to get ready for school.

Fay's POV
I walked up to my room to put on my school uniform. I got all my school books packed and my pencil case and put my hair in a bun I put my gloves on I will have to take them off when I get to school, I tucked my necklace under my shirt, "why can't our school allow one necklace" I mumbled under my breath. I heard shouting down stairs and signed, will they ever warm up to me I thought, I started walking down stairs with my bag set when suddenly Bailey and Noah coming running up the stairs almost pushing me over in the process. Iended up in the living room to grab my phone from the charging port and walked back into the kitchen "They will walk with you. Here is some money $20 drop them off after you eat than walk to your school" said Sarah. I nodded and checked my phone.

On my wallpaper was a avengers symbol , the MCU is my favourite movies they seem to relax me. I logged into my phone and went onto Instagram and saw the marvel cast will be visiting a school at Sydney today. I was excited to say the least but didn't get my hopes up, "they are here, at Sydney" I said to David and Sarah. They looked at me confused "who is here sweetheart?" Asked David. I looked up at them and showed them my phone screen. "Wow, I wonder what school" said Sarah shocked.

After a while of waiting the other were ready an it was 6:30am when we left.

No one's POV
"Why do the we have to walk with you?" Said Bailey. Fay looked at them and signed "why do you hate me so much? What have I done?" She said as she held there hands while they walk across the road. 10  minutes later we arrive at the cafe. "What do you two want?" Fay asked Bailey and Noah. "Um can we get juice and a croissant please" Fay nodded and told the cashier what they wanted "Are you eating here or take away?" Asked the cashier "eat here" said Noah as they were handed a number.

They walked over to a free table, at first is was very quiet and the quietness had the be the awkward silence when suddenly Noah spoke up "I am sorry for the way we treat you" Bailey agreed "we were just sad that we weren't the only two that mum and dad will love" Fay looked at them with sympathetic eyes "you mother and father will always love you no matter what, I wish my parents were still with me but somethings don't turn out the way you want to" Fay took a breath and sighed "you are your parents kids they will always love you." Noah and Bailey smiled and than the food and drinks came.

After about 25 minutes at the cafe they started walking to Noah and bailey's school. Noah being 9 and Bailey being 8 they still went to primary school in years 5 and 4. Fay on the other hand went to high school. When they arrived at the primary school Bailey and Noah hugged Dakota "I will be Picking you up after school, just wait her for me okay?" They both nodded and ran to there class.

Time skip of Fay walking to school listen to music.

Fay's POV
When I arrived at school I saw 3 cars with guards standing next to them talking to teachers and the principal, as I walked past them like everyone else, a teacher stopped me. "Yes miss?" I said I saw the marvel cast looking out the windows i was excited and nervous but I kept that inside me. I looked back to the teacher. "The gloves off" I looked at my hands and signed "but miss" completely forgetting I am in front of the cast "No buts it isn't a part of the school uniform, now give them to me and you can get them after school" ugh this is the worst I thought, I took the gloves off and I thought I heard a gasp from the cast I passed them to the teacher "thank you, what has happened your never like this?" I just looked at the teacher and said "I am fine, goodbye miss" and I walked off.

I met up with Emma and she was bouncing up and down. She was a big fan of marvel it was all she talked about. I didn't mind it tho, it made me happy to see her happy. I sat down and we talked about stuff while we waited for the bell. Which was going off in 30 minutes

Back with the marvel cast while Fay was talking with the teacher

Marvel cast POV
The teachers started talking with a student, she seemed nice. They watched as they talked but than she takes her gloves off, Scarlett and Elizabeth both gasp in surprise as she passed them to the teacher the rest of the cast just stared from their cars. She walked off and then we started talking to the teachers again "so the classes you will be going to are on this sheet in your first class you will find out who is in all of them and stay with them if you want. Is there any questions?" Everyone shook there head except for Scarlett. Everyone looked at her "who was that student with the gloves?" She asked kindly, the teacher replied saying "her name is Fay Anderson, and she is a wonderful student to work with, amazing at acting too." Saying the last bit made the Russo brothers look up. "Yes she does do drama at school and has always go an A"
The marvel cast smiled and than we all heard the bell go off.

Hello peeps, that's all for this chapter I hope you like it.
I don't own any characters except for the foster family and Fay also Emma.
Next will be out soon..until next time
Goodbye.