chapter 2

Y/n's POV

I got to work still confused what has just happened, but decided to ignore it. I was once again on the front taking orders.
An hour went by. Not many people, which was really good.

It was quiet.

It was my break. I decided eat my lunch while talking to co-workers, it went quite well for most part. Tho few new co-workers asked very irritating questions, i tried to be nice as possible.

Jeremy left early because apparently he had tests to study for. I went to clean the tables.

Greeting customers, saying good byes to co-workers who left work etc.

  __________time skip____________

It was end of my shift

Cleaning my hands. "Well i am off now. See you guys next week."

Hearing a few good nights and byes, when walking through the door.

Walking home in the dark was one of the things that scared me the most, at least the street lights were a little help.

Halfway through my walk, i saw two people walk away from an alleyway, curious i waited till i didn't see those two, i walked there to see a white haired boy beaten up.

My face went pale. "What the hell?!" I said out loud by accident.
Walking fast towards the boy to see if he was breathing, seeing he was okay, i huffed. 'Thank god.'

Looking through my bag to see if i had anything to patch up his wounds, i found a first aid kit i had forgotten.

"Hey uhh are you okay?" I asked.

The boy groaned in pain, opening his eyes. "Obviously not."

I huffed, 'well at least he is in condition to speak.'   "Do you need or want any help? I have a first aid kit."

The boy sat up sighing. "I dont need your help." And finally getting up. And limping away hurt.

'Well okay that was weird..'

I sighed. "What ever you say." And walked the other way. Still thinking how weird that was.

A/n lol: so uhhh this chapter is shit but who cares
Also im using fugo's manga colours because i like it better.
I decided to update after a while y'know, the updates are gonna be extra slow now because my schools had started and i need to concentrate on that.