chapter 0

Y/n's POV

Walking through Naples while a cold breeze hit my face.

End of September it was my favorite time of the year, cold but it was comforting for some reason.

I hated the city, it was unsafe, so many ill minded people, so much filth. Honestly i wanted it to change, but as a person who was just a normal human, i didn't have the power to do so. Sure i knew few people, but they had their own jobs to worry about.

------‐----------------‐-----------------‐----------------‐------
|Time skip |
------‐----------------‐-----------------‐----------------‐------

It was almost end of my night shift, I heard the bell of the cafe shop i worked in.

"Hello and welcome to [random cafe name] take your time on ordering." I said with a forced smile.

A man with black hair, that had hair pins cleared his throat. "I'd like two coffee's with milk, one lemon black tea and two milk teas."

I wrote it down. "Anything else sir?"

He looked like he was thinking about something, but he got a notification on his phone. "Oh if it's possible some macarons?"

I nodded while writing that down as well. "Of course. Here or with?"

"I'll be taking them with me." The man said.

"And that will be 26€. They'll be done in a second, so you can get a seat" I said to him, he paid the right amount of money.

walking to the back.

There was something about him, his whole aura felt warm and calm but also intimidating, which was quite new to me. I'm so used to feeling gloomy and cold auras that this was weird to me.

"Hey Jeremy we got an order! I'll leave it on the counter." I said to my coworker.

I went back to the front. Few minutes went by as Jeremy yelled me to come get the order, and go give it to the man.

As i did so, i walked to the man who was waiting on his seat.

"Here sir, your order." I said as giving it to him.

"Thank you, i must say that this cafe is quite nice." The man said with a warm smile.

"No problem sir, and thank you." I responded.

The man left soon after because it was closing time.

"I'll be off now Jeremy remember to lock the doors!"

Jeremy yelled back "yeah yeah! I will, now get going before it gets too dark!"

(A/N: i edited this chapter because i didn't like how it was lol also few words sounded kinda weird and mean so i had to change them)