The chaotic and troublesome team

Y/N's POV

"What happened here?" I ask Loki as we walk by a couple of guards unconscious on"I the floor.

"Sylvie. That's what happened"

"Hey stop right there!" We hear someone shout from the distance. I turn to look at Loki and nod as we rush to where the sound is coming from, which happens to lead directly to the golden elevator which apparently leads to the Time Keepers.

As we make eye contact with her Loki flips his daggers and I take out my sword.

"A few questions"

"Have you two really got nothing else to do?" She asks us.

"Rude" Loki and I say.

"Are you sure you are a Loki?" He asks her, pointing his dagger at Sylvie.

"You're in my way"

"You are my way"

Sylvie then takes her sword and goes to strike at Loki, he stops it with his daggers but she takes him by the shoulder and sends him back.

"We don't have to do things this way" I tell her, my sword pointing down.

"Oh, we do" She sends her sword my way but I block it with mine pushing hers back which pushes both of us back.

"I thought perhaps we could work together" Loki says and I look at him shaking my head.

"That might not be the best idea," I tell him.

She just looks at Loki unimpressed and kicks him right in the chest pushing him back.

"But know I see you lack vision" She just rolls her eyes turning around. I walk towards her putting my hand on her shoulder as I turn her around.

"It will be better if you come willingly" She moves going under my arm as she goes to stab me but I move to the side pulling her arm towards me and then moving my other hand to her shoulder holding her back.

"Either way that's how I get to the Time Keepers-"

"Not the time Loki!" I tell him as she moves away from me pushing me down. Loki goes to hit her and they both stand in front of each other going for a hit.

"Hey!" I look up to see is Ravonna which Loki and Sylvie notice. Sylvie takes her sword putting it against Loki's chest and moves her leg so it's not on my chest, her boot now under my neck, a wrong move, and bye-bye life.

"Come any closer, and I kill them," She says.

"Go for it"

Loki moves his hand to Sylvie's pocket as he takes out her Tempad and pushes down a button opening a portal beneath us making us fall.

The three of us land on our backs, the place unknown to me, not sure about the other two. I open my eyes looking around as I start standing up just for Loki and Sylvie to start fighting with each other as they try to reach the Tempad. I just shake my head as I stand up and levitate the Tempad towards me.

"Well, we gotta go" I say going to open a portal.

"Out of juice" Miss minutes says from the Tempad.

"Where did it go?!" Sylvie shouts and they both look up at me.

"It's not working" I tell them.

"Give it to me!" She shouts standing up and taking her sword as she goes to stab me but I just transport to be where she was dogging her.

"Thank you," Loki says taking the Tempad away from my hand.

"Hey!"

"Give it back, you don't even know how to re-charge it!" Sylvie tells him.