The duo has become a trio?

Y/N's POV

"You should have told me that 9 years ago, it's too late now," I tell Mobius, who just shakes his head rolling his eyes, and then yawns, "Are you already tired?"

"Come on," He says standing up. I pat Loki on his arm and then slightly shake him.

"Loki, Loki wake up" He snaps his head to look at me, "We have to go"

"Come on, let's take a walk," Mobius says.

"Oh, is this your blazer?"

"Oh yeah, thanks," I say taking it.

We walked back to the cafeteria which is empty so the three of us take a seat at a table. There Loki asks Mobius about his jet skis magazine and he explains to Loki about his interest in jet skis even though he has never seen one in person. He is just a little too obsessed with them, but then again, isn't everyone extremely obsessed with something?

Now that I think about it I need to stop spacing out so much. I mean Loki and Mobius are having a nice conversation and here I am just talking with myself, again.

"I keep telling him that. but he insists it would damage the timeline which I'm sure it wouldn't" I mention.

"It helps remind me what we are fighting for"

"I mean, you really believe in all this stuff, don't you?" Loki asks him.

"I don't get hung on, 'belive no belive' I just accept what is"

"Three magic lizards-"

"Time-Keepers" Mobius says correcting him.

"Created the TVA, and everyone in it, including you?"

"Including me"

"What about Y/N?" Loki asks.

"Y/N is an exception. She's more of a part-time, not only that but she pretty much contacted us so she deserved a place here for the time being" Mobius explains, and I nod.

"Every time I start to admire your intelligence you say something like that"

"Okay, who created you Loki?"

"A Frost Giant of Jotunheim"

"And who raised you?"

"Frigga and Odin of Asgard"

"Frigga, goddess of marriage, and Odin, god of the heavens. Asgard, mythical realm, beyond the stars. Frost Giants. Listen to yourself-"

"It's not the same" Loki explained

"It is though. Because like you, that TVA is my own glorious purpose, it's real because I believe it's real"

"Fair enough, you believe it's real. So everything is real, past, present, and future is written. There is no such thing as free will" He points out.

"Well, I mean is an oversimplification"

"So, in fact, in a way. You, Y/N, and I here at the TVA, we're the only ones who are actually free"

"Where are you going with this?" I asked Loki, unsure of what mischievous plan he was thinking about.

"How does it all end?"

"That is a good question, Mobius?" I say turning to look at him.

"That is a work in progress"

"Oh, those lazy Time-keepers. What are they waiting for?"

"Au contraire" Mobius says, in french (I didn't know he spoke french) "No. because while we protect what came before, they're toiling away in their chamber, untangling the epilogue from its infinite branches"