"Ya, Ahjussi. Answer fast when we are still being nice."

"Are you all thugs? You can't kill me!"

"We can do that anytime. We will bury you as if nothing happened and no one will know a single thing."

"You don't know a thing. This place is inauspicious. Legend says that grim reapers usually take this route to do his job. It's actually at this hour when evil spirits lurks in this area." He said looking at his old ruined watch.

They thought that the old man kinda made up the whole story. He pulled the collar of the old man firmly.

"We don't care about those stuffs. Just tell whether you saw him or not "

"I just came here and saw no one. Now let me do my stuff. I don't want to die here."

He frees himself from his hold and continues doing his stuff without noticing Kim Taehyung in the spot. He barely does his job and get away from them. He looks back for one more time.

"Don't stay here for too long. Take my free advice or else you can happily die here." He cursed them under his deep breath and disappears in the corner.

After he left, the atmosphere turned quiet until one of them breaks the silence.

"Boss, what should we do now?"

"YOU IDIOTS, YOU BELIEVE THAT FREAKING NONSENSE? GO FIND KIM TAEHYUNG DEAD OR ALIVE! IF HE IS ALIVE THEN WE ARE GOOD AS DEAD!!"

They get scared by his repulsive anger and rapidly makes moves to search Kim Taehyung.

The leader stands still for a while in deep thought before noticing something strange. He was about to check the trash bins to clear his suspicion when one of his sidekicks calls him. He went there and notices blood away from the car.

"I think we lost him."

"FUCK! We will be back!"

With all his men, he left and stillness takes place in the deserted alley. By then Kim Taehyung actually woke up from his gigantic voice. He stands up and begans walking with all his little energy left. After walking for a while, he saw some lights from a distance until he faints again in the middle of the path.

•••

Meanwhile, the same time
8:35 pm, Sundae's Chicken restaurant

A girl in her twenties was having a meal with her friends.

'Ya, you alright?" The girl who sat beside her asked.

"I'm fine, Soo Young." She said waving her hand.

"Ya Kim Jisoo don't drink too much. We have class tomorrow."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding." Jisoo said quickly getting out from her seat, lurching with sudden fast forward movement.

"Where are you going?"

"I'm going home."

"Look at this girl. You said you will wait for him."

"I don't think I can wait anymore."

"That brat, he knows you are waiting for him but still he dares to make you wait?"

"I don't know. It's pretty late."

"Let me call your brother at least."

"No! Don't call oppa."

"Then how are you going home?"

"Ya Park Soo Young I'm not a kid. I can go home alone."

"Fine, just be careful."

"I will be off then, bye guys!" Jisoo waves at her drunkard friends.

"I hope she will be fine on her own." Soo Young sigh and drank her 8th glass of soju.

Jisoo walks out of the restaurant and ends up falling down on the streets after taking a few steps ahead. Normally Jisoo doesn't drinks up to this extent but today was different.

Jisoo curses at the thought of the person she was waiting for who never came.

She gets inside the nearest convenience store and buys some hangover potion. After buying her stuffs, she looks up at the sky.

"It's going to rain. I better reach home before it's too late." She said to herself.

The gates of her apartment usually close at 9. Since she was getting late, she takes the shortcut. Walking alone with no street lights, Jisoo was sober a bit after clean drinking the whole hangover potion.

After walking for 15 minutes, she notices something strange in the middle of the road. When she reaches near, she was sober enough to see an injured man who seriously needs help. Without wasting any time she called the ambulance.

"Oh no..."

Jisoo holds Taehyung's wrist to check his pulse.

"Oppa might help him."

She was about to call her oppa when suddenly he grasp her hand.

He blabbers something in air. Jisoo assures him that everything is going to be alright but he doesn't listens to her.

"Don't call the doctor."

Jisoo finally understood his words but she was furious to hear what he said.

"What are you saying? You are bleeding seriously." Jisoo tries to talk to him but he lay there with his eyes close.

"Save her." He mumbles.

"What?"

He doesn't say anything anymore.

"Ya you died or what?" Jisoo gets nervous. To check his heartbeats, she gets closer to his chest.

"I won't die I promise."

A/N 💫

Hey guys, hope you like the beginning of the story. Idk if it nice enough for you all to read but I hope it was :)