18. 𝙫𝙞𝙨𝙞𝙩𝙨 𝙛𝙧𝙤𝙢 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙙.

Start from the beginning

"No but seriously what happened?" I asked now curious.

"Stefan happened, he's out of hand, you need to fix this now!" He shouted while he got up the chair and faced me.

"I won't be doing a thing with that tone" I sassed back watching as he just grew more mad.

"Can't you just compel him to turn it on?!"

"Someone has been asking stuff..." I raised my brows at the sudden discovery that I could do that.

"He told me some stuff I don't know what's true or not" he wanted to read me he wanted me to tell him personally.

I knew Damon was butt hurt. I told Stefan first instead of him but I didn't really care. He deserved to feel that for a while.

I just shrugged and went to walk out but I was stopped by another comment he made.

"And he also told me about ring guy" I froze before I turned back around to look at him. "So that's true?"

"None of your concern" I replied and turned back around.

"Fine Val don't tell me I'll just figure it out" he said before I slammed the door shut to walk out.

──────༺♡༻──────

I was going to meet with Jeremy at the grill that's where we normally met up and I was getting tired of it but there wasn't much to do in the town. I wasn't saying I was getting tired of Jeremy it was actually quite the opposite he made me feel alive again.

"You're telling me you've never skated before?" Jeremy said almost not believing me.

"I've barely had any chance to have fun. I haven't had fun in years. I told you this is the first time I've actually been seeing someone after almost a century" I replied putting a fry in my mouth.

"And how is it going?" It was obvious Jeremy was more into me. I'm not saying I wasn't into him but he felt love differently. I had felt that love before I was once a teen fallen to my feet over my first love. I didn't blame him.

"Like I said it's my first time in a while it's definitely going good if we made it this far" it was going good there were times where I stopped myself remembering Kol but I needed to stop. I needed to allow myself to be happy.

"So that means you'll go to homecoming with me?" Jeremy asked. I was going to go anyway since Rebekah was running for homecoming queen but having a date for it was a plus especially if it was Jeremy.

"Of course but...I have never been to a highschool dance either" I said hesitantly knowing that he would react shocked again.

"Maybe that's a good thing I get to show you new things" he commented and I nodded agreeing.

Yes he did...Kol showed me new things. You notice the pattern? I made myself remind myself of Kol everytime Jeremy did something it reminded me of him but I needed to stop.

"Hello!" We were suddenly interrupted by none other than my brother. "You know Jeremy I do not remember you asking me permission to take my sister out!"

"I don't need permission from you ass!" I rolled my eyes just as he sat next to me.

"I'll say something I don't like: you two together" Damon admitted what was already obvious.