AUTHOR'S NOTE

HELLO...

Basically this is my attempt at my first fanfiction, so there's a chance it probably won't be the best thing you've ever come across in the Harry Potter fandom.

(this is where she lost herself , in the Harry Potter fandom)-Angie

This Fanfic is also up on fanfic.net on my account (lauralydney).

I guess I just decided to post it here because I deleted my old story (non fanfic) The Deimos Prophecy...

  (which was her first attempt to write , no Laura it didn't suck that badly )-Angie

If any of you where actually reading that..sorry, by chapter 11 it just died because-A it sucked :( 

I might finish it one day though ;) .
(lies i only read lies)-Angie

Anyway, i'll try my best to post a chapter on this one each week, but I make no promises i can't keep.
(lie after lie, Laura you didn't even try, I know because well, I was there )-Angie

I have no specific parings in this story so far, but you guys are free to leave comments with suggestions that I may or may not take .

HOPE YO GUYS LIKE IT!
 (please leave a comment , that makes her happy)-Angie

also, every time you read a story without leaving a review, Voldemort kicks a puppy.

(if voldemort does not kicks the puppy i will, so please be kind, her reaction is so funny )

so hi, i'm Angie and everything that is in italics , bold, and in (parenthesis) is me, Laura's BBF. I hacked into her account. Just wait till she sees these.

Note: I did--what the actual f**** .I would delete these but they're only in this note and...well  I just can't. Dam*it Angie.

The story is more serious than this--I swear...(no it's not)-Angie

Anyway...carry on

BONUS:

HEYYY YOU! DO YOU SIMP FOR DRACO MALFOY? DO YOU LIKE TO SEE HIM IN ANGSTY PAIN AND COMEDIC SITUATIONS? OKAY THEN GO READ CHILLED LEGACY! HE GETS TO INTERACT WITH HARRY AND THE TRIO (AND LUNA AND NEVILLE A TON) AND SINCE A LOT OF THE COMMENTS ON HERE ARE ABOUT HOW YOU WANT MORE DRACO HERE IS ALL THE DRACO. BLESS YOU, MY GEN Z READERS AND YOUR FUN COMMENTS AND LINGO. YOU REALLY BRIGHTEN MY DAY.