😊Chubby Cheeks😊

Start from the beginning

"..."

"owo"

"ono"

"You can just die too I'm alright with tha-"

"Okay okay! You can squish my cheeks but only for a second!"

"Oh hi guys! Great you found the demon!

" Now I can kill i- HEY! ONLY I, TANJIRO KAMADO, CAN SQUISH ZENITSU'S CHEEKS!!"

"Why me-"

"Shush! It's harder to squish you cheeks when your talking!"

"So are you gonna kill me or are we friends?"

"Ummmmm yeah sure"

"Which one though?"

"Imma kill you for touching zenitsu's cheeks"

"Fair enough. But can we fight like really cool so the readers find it interesting?"

"Fine. Wait wha-"

"Oooh! Can I also tell you my super sad backstory and name so you get more attached and sad if I die?"

"Um ok?"

"Great so anyway when I was a human I fell in love with this super pretty girl named hatsumari and she was super pretty and smart and artistic and pretty. Then she died. And they trapped me in a prison and hurt me and they were gonna execute me when Lord came and saved me and turned me into a demon. Then I killed people and squished some guys super chubby cheeks and then some stupid kid with red hair and girl earrings tried to kill me. Also, all I wanted was love. 🥺💔"

"Oh by the way my name is Takahashi"

"O-okay wait how did you speak with those face thi-"

"We gonna fight or what?"

"Oh yeah"

"Water surface slash!"

"Crippling vines!"

They both started fighting while I was still in the chair. I took a mini knife out to cut the vines wrapped around me but they started to leak blood. And they regenerated in an instint.
I saw tanjiro and screamed,

"The vines are his flesh! They will regenerate! Strike his head!"

"Well I can't do that if the vines are in the way!"

He slashed the vines but they only grew bigger and stronger but the demon slowly grew weaker and weaker. He used more energy in his vines before doing a second attack almost killing tanjiro. Roses grew out of the ground and through the ceiling creating a thorny forest blocking the demons body. He was quite strong for a.. Wait is he an upper rank? Maybe lower? I didn't look at his eyes close enough but judging from his power he is either a high ranked lower or a low ranked upper.

He used his next attack by paralyzing tanjiro with a poison and throwing multiple thistles thorns right at him. Tanjiro was greatly injured. He couldn't even stand up. Until he felt alive again after the paralism wore off. He sprung to his feet and took a blow at him. He used a type of breathing I have never seen before. It was a fiery type breathing, similar to flame. Even he looked surprised, the demon. I finally cut through the vines and jumped out before they could regenerate. I grabbed my sword and we both aimed for his neck. He looked at me, and a white petal started to fall from the sky and more and more came down we were so distracted by the beauty of its sensation we didn't know time stopped.

He reached for my cheeks but tanjiro sliced off his arms and cut the lengthwise too. Taking them a while to regenerate. Then I continued to strike his neck and killed him. He burnt to ash, but he said his last words before he fully disintegrated.

"Your cheeks are super soft zenitsu ^^"

He then turned to ash and flew away mixing with the ground, only to be reborn again. When he was fully gone a single Petal fell down in his place.

Tanjiro turned to me and hugged me.

"Are you alright zenitsu?"

He said between tears.

"Yeah I'm fine, its you that I'm worried about though."

He fell asleep in my arms and I sat down with him to rest. I took off my haori and put it on him and laying his head in my lap. While he was asleep he grabbed my cheeks and squished them.

"So... Soft... *snore*"

He let his hands drop and finally went to sleep. We sat there for a while. I don't mind this. I like being close with tanjiro. He was so relaxed asleep. I...I... Love him... So.. Much... I could feel my eyelids weigh down on me and I leant my head on my shouldler and fell asleep with tanjiro.
.
.
.
The end~

A/n: Thank you guys so much for all the reads again! I can't believe we are already at 1k reads! I'm truly greatful! I'm sorry I haven't been uploading quicker summer has kinda been busy we are doing so many vacation this month. I will get the next out soon, (hopefully) oh and sorry for the cringe. Have a Great Day! And stay safe too! 💛💛💛 I'm going to send you some virtual hugs! 🤗🤗🤗and a few flowers because you look so lovely today! 💐💐💐 And maybe some presents too from my absences. 🎁🛍📦pick one.... Oki which one did you pick?... Open it! (Blue present) a pretty teddy bear! 🧸(shopping bags) some new fancy clothes from your favorite store! 👕👖👚👗👘👔🧣👒🧤🧦🧢 (mysterious box...) 🗝... Where does it lead too?

Word Count: 1445