1

Private Message
KATSUKI  |  DENKI

chargeboltaf:
hi daaarliiing

chargeboltaf:
did u eat yet boo?

chargeboltaf:
i'm about to go on an interview rn, but this'll finish quick

chargeboltaf:
date?

dynamight_:
no.

chargeboltaf:
:(

Denki frowned and sighed, he has received yet another rejection from Katsuki. But he wasn't going to give up, not after all these years since he's decided to pursue the explosion hero. Nope, never! He's going to keep his chin up and smile and hope the man he's crazy about would say "yes" to the dates he's been pestering him on and on about. Yeah, he's going to do just that.

The electricity-quirked hero got up from his seat and headed to the talk show's backstage area as he was told to. His batch had just made their debuts last month and of course, his palms still sweat and his hands still shake from the nervousness rushing in him.

"Oh, Kamibro!. What a fortune to see you here!" A familiar voice said from his right, it was his former classmate and fellow hero, Eijiro Kirishima.

"Hey, dude! Man, you're looking real different already and it's just been a month!" Denki complimented and returned the fistbump the hardening hero was offering him.

"I wouldn't really say so, but you, dude! You're looking like a man already!" The blond smiled at his friend and they continued their conversation until they were called on set.

"Woah, woah, woah! Ladies and gentlemen, calm down, we're all excited for this!" Present Mic, who was replacing the actual host of the show for the day said enthusiastically.

"Now, now. I know even though they're fresh faces all of you know their names already, and I'm talking about you, twins at the back!" The hero said and pointed at the two kids who cosplayed as the guests.

"Let's all welcome on stage with us today, two of the heroes who shaked up the world with their amazing group hero debut, Chargebolt and Red Riot!"