"Twin powers!" Kara and Klaus exclaimed as they high-fives each other, before they turned to the witch and doppelgänger.

"Klaus! Kara!" Elena exclaimed making Alaric/Klaus and Kara smile broadly.

"Surprise!" The twins said in sync as they held their hands out, their hands hitting the other making them frown and hit each other's hands over and over before they stopped and lowered their arms.

"Oh, no. No, it's not possible." Elena said as she and Bonnie shook their heads.

"Just relax, Elena. We're not here to hurt you. You're not on our hit list tonight." Klaus told her as the twins then looked over at Bonnie Bennett.

"But you are." The twins muttered in sync before they start towards Bonnie but she throws them against the wall with her powers. Klaus and Kara get up,

As Kara's eyes turned a shade black, her vampire eyes coming out. As she was not really looking forward to being thrown around, long enough for them to kill the witch.

"Now, did I mention that I knew a very powerful witch? You're gonna have to hit us a lot harder than that." Klaus told her as he knew his sister and Maddox had put a protecting spell on him or alaric him

Klaus rushes over to Bonnie and she throws him against a display case, smashing the glass. Klaus falls to the ground but laughs. Kara protective side kicked in and she rushed towards the witch, knowing it was not part of the plan but she could not just let her throw her brother around.

Kara was thrown back and into the lockers, making her smirk, she loved a good fight. Kara stood at the same time Klaus stood and they met each other in the middle of the hallway.

"By all means...Fire away!" Klaus told them as Kara tilted her head to the side.

"If you kill this body, my brother will just get a new one. Maybe Jeremy." Kara told them making Bonnie shake her head before looking at Elena.

"Go. Run. Run!" Bonnie tells her making her run and she goes after her, as Bonnie closes the doors with her powers. Damon runs through another pair of doors and joins them.

The twins soon smirked and turned to each other both thinking the same thing, cafeteria.

----

Bonnie is in the hallway, alone. She walks determinedly through the hallway and she enters the cafeteria. Alaric/Klaus is sitting in a chair, a knife in between this fingers, Kara is standing by the vending machine, looking around at her options.

Klaus wiggles the knife as Kara speaks. "What took you so long?" The Tribrid wondered as she turned to Bonnie.

"Now, do you want to do this the easy way or the hard way?" Klaus asked making Bonnie break his wrist of the hand holding the knife with her powers.

The knife drops onto the floor as he grabs his hand and twists it with a jerk back into place.

"The hard way. Got it." A/Klaus muttered as he gets up, she breaks his shoulder with her powers making him groan.

"Really? You'd kill your favorite history teacher?" Kara wondered with a smirk as she walked over to the witch, her brother taking a seat, as he understood it was her turn to have a go at the witch.