❣︎Chapter Five❣︎

Start from the beginning

"Well then just reassure her." Ushijima stated.
"It's not that easy." He sighed.
"Oh."

"I don't even know if I mean it when I said what I said. I don't think I could commit to something like that. I mean me? A father figure? What am I even saying? I'm in highschool for crying out loud!" Tendou rambled on.

"Father figure? Tendou did you get Y/N pregnant?" Ushijima asked.
"No no! It's just that...Y/N has a child." Tendou mumbled.
"Oh. Makes sense." He shrugged.
"It does?" Tendou raised as eyebrow.
"She is very motherly, and she has stretch marks on her stomach." Ushijima explained.
"How did you...nevermind. Anyways, I really enjoy spending time with Haru, and I obviously have formed a crush on Y/N, but I can't be a father. It's just not me." Tendou explained.

"I think you should wait longer before you make any rash decisions Tendou. You met her four days ago after all." Ushijima stated.
"You are right. But what if she doesn't let me hang out with Haru anymore? I enjoy watching anime with the little guy." Tendou frowned.
"Then apologize. Maybe buy her something. Girls like grand gestures." He suggested.

Tendou though for a minute, looking off into the distance.

"Isn't that L/N-san now?" Ushijima asked, pointing to the pond she usually sat at.

The only difference was, she wasn't sitting up.

☀︎︎

Tendou had carried her back to his house. While he was worried about Haru he didn't have the key to her apartment. His only option was his house.

He was worried the whole time. But instead of calling a hospital like a normal person, he brought her to his house that owned minimal medical supplies.

A couple hours later, Y/N's eyes began to flutter open.

"Mmm Haru...?" Y/N asked as she rubbed her eyes.

As she sat up a wet towel fell from her head.

"Wha- wait. Where am I?" Y/N's eyes widened as she realized she was in an unfamiliar room.

"Y/N! How do you feel? Are you okay? What happened?" Tendou started bombarding her with questions.

Without answering any of them she pulled Tendou's collar so his face was down to her level then she pressed her forehead up against his.

"W-what are you doing?!" He asked, all flustered, his face slowly getting red.
"I was checking to see if you were sick. You called me by my name." Y/N chuckled slightly.
"Don't worry about me! Worry about yourself! I was worried!" Tendou exclaimed angrily.
"I'm fine. It happens when I'm stressed. I guess it's like a power nap? But with more anxiety and fear involved." Y/N explained.

"Why were you on the bench at the pond though?" Tendou asked, sitting next to her on the bed.
"I left the house so Haru didn't worry about me. And don't worry he is with the nanny." Y/N reassured him.
"Oh..so you are okay?" He asked, his eyebrows were raised and he looked really worried.
"I'm...fine." She sighed as she paused.

"So why were you so stressed then?" He hummed.
"Oh..just personal problems." She brushed off the topic.
"Anyways where are we?" She looked around, taking in the new sight.
"My room." Tendou replied.
"Oh."

"Don't try changing the subject though! What has got you so stressed you had to pass out on a bench?!" He huffed like a little kid throwing a tantrum.
"Don't worry about it." Y/N looked away from Tendou's gaze, not wanting to give in or show her worried expression.
"Well too late for that! I care about yo-"
"Don't finish that sentence..please." Y/N frowned, cutting him off.
"But it's true.." Tendou also began to frown.
"True my ass! I've heard these same words all before. I don't want to hear the same stuff over and over if I'm just being lied to!" Y/N burst out in a fit of anger.

"Y/N." Tendou said sternly, grabbing her face forcing her to stare at him.
"I wouldn't lie about this."

"Tendou stop." She mumbled, pulling her face away from his grip.

"I'm going home now." Y/N didn't even glance back at him as she said that.

"I-" she slammed his door, before she could hear the rest.

"I just want to help." He whispered.

A/N
I just revised the first couple chapters. There were a couple mistakes lol.

Also sorry I keep changing between this - and this ☀︎︎ when I skip to a different scene. I just keep forgetting to use the sun.

Anyways hope you enjoyed be sure to vote <3

Stay safe :)