Chapter 85: Epilogue - The Children [2]

Start from the beginning

So the overall physical education exam is still very important to the children.

The face of the girl who just said that she quit was a bit ugly. However, she had already said that she wanted to quit, it would be quite embarrassing if she was to repent now; Teacher Wang blew his whistle: "Next group."

The next group consisted of two boys. The two of them decided on running 500 meters each, so each would get an equal amount of resting time. They tried to keep that consistent pace until the end of the relay, taking their time to run instead of rushing. At the end of the run, they both were panting in exhaustion, at least they did finish the run.

Everyone found out that to complete this task, it relied heavily on teamwork. As long as everyone helped each other, they could still finish the run. With successful examples, this gave the following groups a sense of reassurance.

The third group was Yan Anran and Huo Yuxiu.

Yan Anran warmed up his body: "Yu Yu, I will run first, I will try to run more!"

Huo Yuxiu said, "It's up to you."

Yan Anran walked to the starting line. He half arched his waist and got into starting position.

The whistle blew!

The person on the track started to run slowly. Unlike the previous ones, Yan Anran didn't take the liberty of rushing forward. His pace was steady and slow. If it weren't that he is not allowed to walk, his speed would be even slower. .

The students behind whispered:

"Is this all right?"

"The teacher didn't stop him."

"Anran doesn't seem to be tired at all running like this"

Yan Anran was actually getting tired. In fact, his physical strength was really not good. The first three hundred meters was indeed okay, but as time went on, his physical strength was slowly overdrawn, his heart was bursting, and he was having difficulty breathing. He felt that his throat was getting very dry, making him eager to drink water, but he could only lick his lips.

Three hundred meters.

Yan Anran was at his limit, he pretty much had used up all of his strength by now, sweat began to slide down his forehead, the beating of his heart accelerated, and he opened his mouth to gasp for air as he ran.

When passing by Teacher Wang, he heard the teacher's calm voice: "Pinch your lips together and adjust your breathing through your mouth."

Yan Anran was taken aback.

He tried to follow the teacher's advice, but he was even more tired. What the teacher said should be right, but he couldn't bear it. In the end, he opened his mouth and gasped for air as he ran. Yan Anran understood the girl's struggle very well now. Quitting was very tempting; but, he was the older brother, and the younger brother was still behind. If he did not complete his part, the younger brother would have to run a lot.

Sweat soaked through his clothes, Yan Anran strode hard. In the sun, the sweat slipped down and fell on his eyelashes. He stretched out the back of his hand and wiped his eyes, which caused him to staggering.

At this moment the whistle rang!

Yan Anran was startled, turned his face to look at the teacher, why would he blow his whistle.

Teacher Wang sat down and gestured: "Huo Yuxiu gets ready."

With the second whistle, a figure stepped out from the starting point, Huo Yuxiu's pace was steady, his running speed was not slow, his posture was uniform and brisk.