Training

5 years later
As Luke was running through the swamp, he saw the creature. Big tentacles, massive teeth, and a huge eye. Just before he reached his master's hut, the creature grabbed him. But then, Yoda jumped outside the hut, and ignited his lightsaber. "My padawan, leave alone you must." He then killed the monster and took Luke inside. "Dangerous that was, and dumb," Yoda reprimanded. "Foolish a Jedi must not be."

Meanwhile....
Vader landed on Alderan on his ship, along with a stormtrooper patrol. "I want every inch of this planet searched," Vader commanded. When they reached the home of Bail Orgonia, Leia was hiding in the back closet, while her adopted father stood at the door. Vader kicked the door down, and sliced Bail in half. He then opened the closet, turned off his lightsaber, and stretched out his hand.  "Hi, I'm not here to hurt you, I wanna help you."

5 years later.....
Leia was walking down the corridor, with her father. "Sweetie, I have been thinking, and I figured it was time to meet someone very important." "Who is it?" Leia asked. "You will find out soon," Vader replied. When the door opened, Palpatine stood from his throne. "Welcome... Young Skywalker."

Meanwhile.....
The Bad Batch were on a mission for the Rebellion. Hunter came in from the front, Wrecker from the left, Tech from the right, Omega from the back, and Echo was the diversion. When the four got to the prison area, Omega freed the prisoner, who was unconscious. They all then broke out, boarded the ship, picked Echo up, and escaped.

Meanwhile.......
Luke was running through the swamp, with Yoda on his back. Although it was difficult for Luke to carry his 880 year old master at age 10, but he somehow managed to do it. Afterward, he and Yoda meditated on stumps. (Although Luke didn't think it was as important as lightsaber training). Afterward, it was time for lightsaber training.

While doing training hits, Luke was gaining the upper hand, and won. Yoda then realized that it was time to go to the next level. Yoda jumped over Luke, and bested him.