12.

tw//slight mention of sh in past tense
( i will make it clear where it is so you can still read but skip that part )

if you are struggling ~ https://www.supportline.org.uk/problems/suicide/
( more info end of chapter )

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

the arcade

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

after the picnic, the group headed back home for a lovely dinner of pasta, cooked by clarissa herself. she carefully put a serving with some garlic bread into each bowl and ranboo helped pass them around. everyone tucked into their dinners and told clarissa how lovely it was while admiring the crispy, golden bread. her cheeks glowed with happiness. everyone loved her cooking.

everyone was talking about how amazing their day was, and how the trip was just getting started. they planned to go to the arcade tomorrow.

flashback to picnic -

"you look breathtaking today"

it sent shivers down her spine.

"thank you ranboo, you don't look too bad yourself" she smirked.

"thank you" she stared into her eyes.

he glanced at her mouth and it sent them into a panic. do i have something in my teeth? she thought.

"RANBOO! CLARISSA! COME SEE THIS LADYBIRD!" tubbo shouted.

they immediately broke eye contact and glanced away, ranboo having a scarlet tint on his cheeks.

flashback over -

"clarissa? claire? you there?" ranboo waved his hands in front of their face.

"oh! i'm sorry i was daydreaming" she replied.

"sure you were" he smirked and raised an eyebrow.

clarissa shook her head at him and rolled her eyes jokingly. she got up to put their dishes in the sink after she'd finished and sapnap and karl offered to clean up after them.

they went over to the couch and sat down beside ranboo who immediately put his arm around her and brought her closer. she began to panic under his clasp but tried to focus on friends which was playing on the tv. the screen was showing rachel, monica, chandler, ross, pheobe and joey sitting around a table in central perk, a bit like the group of friends were sitting around the tv and coffee table, discussing their plans for the arcade tomorrow.

[time skip]

clarissa woke up and stopped her alarm clock from the annoying buzz it was creating. ranboo turned over and mumbled: "it's too early."

"cmon mr boo, we're going to the arcade today!" they chucked a pillow at him.

"fineee, a couple more minutes" he groaned.

clarissa tutted at how tired he always was in the morning, probably up all night on twitter. speaking of twitter, they reached for her phone and scrolled through the notifs she'd gotten overnight when she saw an unfamiliar one pop up.

*** TW ***

'you are 2 months clean!' it read.