Chp.54 Bodies Swapped Pt.2

Start from the beginning

Giorna (Narancia): Guys! I'm checking my radar! Someone is coming this way! ....it's a person! He's heading towards the colosseum's east entrance!

Soon, everyone split up as they all hide behind the pillars, where the person was gonna come through the entrance...and Trish having Turtle Polnareff in her hands..soon they heard footsteps...as they see a silhouette running down towards them...and yet they were able to see the person running down...and that person....
.
.
..
Was none other than Diavolo himself!

Mista (Trish): O-Oh no!! I know that face...th-that's my father! Diavolo!!!

Narancia (Giorna): Narancia, get ready and get Little Bomber-

Turtle Polnareff: Wait Giorna! Look closely at the figure of the dock! We aren't alone!

Soon, they all notices that Polnareff's stand, Silver Chariot soon to be spotted hiding...

(YN) (Fugo): I-Is that...your stand?!

Turtle Polnareff: He was there all along! The arrows has completely transformed him! He is now...Silver Chariot Requiem!!!

Soon Diavolo was rushing towards Chariot Requiem

Narancia (Giorna): Shit! He's gonna beat us to him! Not good! And he's gonna get the 2 arrows!! Golden-

Turtle Polnareff: No kid! Stay your hands off for now!

.
.
.
Suddenly, Diavolo's body started to give off blue aura for some reason...and yet his stand appeared...and his stand....was Sticky Fingers?!

Fugo (YN): Sticky Fingers?! But isn't that Bruno's stand?! Unless...

(YN) Fugo: We found him at last!

Giorna (Narancia): Hell yeah! No doubt! That's Bucciarati!

And so...Bucciarati finally appears, and which he happens to be in Diavolo's body, he soon uses Sticky Fingers to strike a punch at Chariot Requiem...soon busting his arm off and letting the arrows go and collapsing to the floor...

Giorna (Narancia): Alright! Way the go Bucciarati! You beat the boss to the punch! Awesome!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): ...Wait, I know that cadence, that's how Narancia speaks, if memories are served?

Giorna (Narancia): Yup! That's me!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Thought so, and you 4?

Narancia (Giorna): Giorna.

Mista (Trish): T-Trish...

Fugo (YN): (YN).

(YN) Fugo: Fugo.

Turtle Polnareff: Impressive work, Bucciarati, Tres Bien, it would appear that you seem to know what happen, don't you?

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Wait, are you the man we were suppose to meet with??

Turtle Polnareff: Correct, I am Jean Pierre Polnareff, and I died by the hands of Diavolo. However, After switching souls with this turtle, I was able to maintain a pressure here, like a ghost that might haunt the living, and that Stand you took down is mines, Silver Chariot, but now he's Chariot Requiem cause of the arrow he bestow.

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Wait, if my soul went in this body, then it would make sense that...the boss is in my body!

(YN) Fugo: Don't worry, he hasn't woke up ever since we did.

Trish (Mista): Yeah, don't worry, #7 is keeping an eye out on your body, soon he tells me that it even twitches, we'll know immediately.

Fugo (YN): Bruno, behind your! Chariot is getting up! We need those arrows now!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): On it!

Bucciarati soon goes rushing to go and grab the arrows...until he yet suddenly...Sticky's Fingers arm appeared in his arm and grabs his neck..it's like he's stopping him from not getting the arrows...and yet Sticky Fingers out of nowhere appeared behind him..and not even Bruno summoned him...

Diavolo (Bucciarati): S-Sticky Fingers?! What's the meaning of this?!

Soon Chariot Requiem goes rushing towards the arrows and Bruno..

Narancia (Giorna): Bucciarati look out! Chariot is coming after you!

Trish (Mista): Not on my watch!

Mista soon shot two bullets towards Chariot Requiem and yet was able to hit him with his bullets...causing Chariot to back away from the arrows and Bruno...until that...Bruno realizes his stand, Sticky Fingers was somehow acting strange...and yet in pain for some reason...

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Miseria...did he-

Turtle Polnareff: It can't be!

Narancia (Giorna): What just happened?! Why did Sticky Fingers all of the sudden attacked Bucciarati?!

Trish (Mista): Forget that! Look!

They all soon realizes Chariot Requiem attaching his arm back on, and yet grabbed both the arrows...and walks away...

(YN) (Fugo): Oh give me a freaking break! How did that happen?!

Turtle Polnareff: If I were to guess, it's a result of his frenetic state! Not I was able to witness seeing such terrifying powers from Chariot! In my response on my subconscious will, he has become a defensive stand, as long he lives, he will not allow anyone to touch nor get those arrows!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): To have stands turn against their users, such cunning defense mechanism!

Narancia (Giorna): So not only it can switch our minds, but it can play tricks like this?!

Fugo (YN): How are we suppose to get at it?! He's out of control!

#5: Mista! Mista!!!

Trish (Mista): What is it, #5?!

#5: #7 is picking up something!

#7: Mista, whoever is in Bucciarati's body, is already waking up!!!

Trish (Mista): What?!?

Everyone: What?!?

Mista (Trish): O-Oh no! This is bad!! M-My father is waking up..!!

Diavolo (Bucciarati): Everyone get in position now!

-END OF CHAPTER 54-