★,。・:*:・゚'☆Hair care and questions★,。・:*:・゚'☆

Depuis le début

Kars: "You did take your sweet time to get here, it's quite rude to let someone wait."

Letting out a short little yelp you spin on around quick to face the man standing behind you. What is up with him and sneaking up scaring you from behind?! It better not become a daily occurrence!

You: "Jesus fucking christ Kars! Do you want me to die from a heart attack?!"

Kars: "You must be wondering why I called you up here human."

And there he goes ignoring your question. Kars seems unbothered by your yelling while his violet eyes peer down at your form, he's not showing it, but you have a feeling that he probably enjoyed scaring the living daylights out of you. He moves over to a slightly worn down dresser at the corner of the room as he continues.

Kars: "See, my hair has become a little bit more tangled and messy than I would've liked from the rain. So I will take your offer to try out those new products you mentioned, and you, human, will be the one helping me. You did a decent job last time, so there should be no issue this time as well."

Wait what.

You: "Uhh, hehe...When did I make such an offer like that.?"

*Short flashback from earlier (about 2 hours ago)*

Kars: "The rain will definitely mess up my hair again."

You: "Mrs. Smith told me that each room you can settle in comes with a small bathroom, you can use it with the new hair products we bought recently when we're there."

Kars glances down at you while your (e/c) eyes check over the bus schedule on the glass wall. He makes a mental note to himself of your little offer, hiding his smirk at the thought.

*Flashback end*

You would've sweat dropped, but you're not in an anime or fictional story. So you just imagined it happening in your head.

You: "Ah. I did tell you that. Man sometimes I really am bad at memorizing, can't even remember what I had for breakfast some days. But I didn't mention anything involving me helping you."

The last words came out more like a question than you wanted to as your (e/c) met Kars's ones once again after he brought out the items and is now handing them over to you.

Kars: "Indeed. You suggested to try them out. But I'm asking- no. Telling you, to take care of my hair. I would do it myself but I have to know how to use them first you know."

He couldn't help the small evil grin forming on his lips. Blinking incredulously at him you try and find the right words to protest, but before you could retort he adds.

Kars: "The others are busy doing what they need to in their own chamber so I can't really ask them for help."

You: 'There's a little something printed at the back called instructions. Ever tried reading it? But I guess they didn't really have that stuff at their time, but these things were invented by the time he woke up in part 2 right? Hold up did he even use such things? Did he even shower or bath at some point after he woke up from hibernation.? why am I even asking myself all that?'

Anyway it's pointless to argue about it with him so you give in.

You: "...I- ugh fine."

You: 'I'm only doing that so I can quickly head back and finish unpacking. And so he doesn't kill me.'

Humming in approval Kars leads you to the bathroom connected to his own room and waits for you to do your thing. The room appears to be not to small or to grand, there's enough room to move around between the sink and bathtub. How ironic that the being with you has chosen his rooms in that color scheme. It's in a pretty good condition considering it's within an old mansion as well. Black tiled floor and dark purple walls, the sink and bathtub a pure white. Everything is looking fine and dandy, which makes you relieved that you don't have to worry about renovating this bathroom. Except one little crucial thing...