But Malfoys brand was opening the show, meaning it had to be up to his satisfaction. After all, his company's reputation was on the line here.

It was a long drive to their destination, Averie didn't even remember the name of the beach, only that it was in Genoa, which meant it was well over a two hour drive. It wasn't like the four were all friendly towards one another—except for the interns—so Averie betted on silence throughout the ride.

That gave her more than enough time to think about it all.

Her mind firstly went to Zara, who was currently sitting beside her, looking as if she was about to doze off—again. Last night she found out how her red haired friend came about in this industry, why she was here.

It turned out that Zara didn't want this life for herself, much to Averie's surprise.

Averie recalled the drunken conversation between the two, how they were discussing the competition and what would come after it. Truthfully neither of them knew what exactly came after, which was always nerve racking.

Zara had mentioned how her parents forced her into this lifestyle. It wasn't that they didn't want her to be happy, they were more than loving, but they never paid much attention to what she wanted to do in life. Her mother always wanted to design, be a part of this world, but before she could even think about chasing her dreams she got pregnant and had her daughter shortly after. Zara wanted to go to nursing school, but just like Averie, didn't want to disappoint her parents. So she tried to get into fashion—and was unlucky enough to have more potential with that than nursing school.

She didn't hate it, but it wasn't her first choice. She just wanted to make her parents happy. It was a bittersweet story, though Zara might never act on it. Averie knew how much she wanted to impress her parents with this job, similar to herself. The only difference between them was that this was Averies only choice. It was her life's passion.

She didn't want to disappoint herself, nevermind her parents.

Averie looked over to the only man in the car as his shoe was repeatedly tapping on the ground. She knew that as a sign of being anxious—and she knew it well. When her eyes glided to his face out of curiosity he immediately sent a glare.

Rude.

She rolled her eyes, not subtle enough. Then she thought about him.

To be completely honest with herself, Averie didn't mind the idea of sharing a room with Malfoy. Not because she fancied him, no—but because she wanted to see how he prepared for everything fashion.

They were only there for a few nights, she didn't have a large timeframe to be so close to someone as vital as he was in the industry. It would be interesting to witness firsthand how he handled things privately.

If he let her see, at least.

Averie didn't know if the man would ever change. Of course he was her boss, he didn't have to change, but if she were to continue working under him the only thing she wanted was a bit of respect.

She deserved that much after everything he put her through.

And she didn't plan on going anywhere anytime soon, so Malfoy would have to get that into his thick head.

The trip felt longer than it was, probably due to the odd quietness in the car, but eventually the group reached the reserved beach.

Averie was the first to scramble out of the limo, desperate to feel the sea breeze on her skin.

It was a warm day, the summer weather on full display as the sun casted downward. There wasn't a single cloud in the sky, luckily for the show. Averie was sure it wouldn't be as fun if it was pouring down on them.