1

[ Max ]

I walked through the front door as discreetly as I could. Everyone would hopefully be asleep...

"Where were you?"

Fuck. Of all people why Anthony?! Why not Jordan? Or mom?!

"Everyone's asleep." Anthony continued.

I tried to go upstairs but he grabbed my shirt. Anthony pulled me off the stairs and slammed me against the wall. I groaned in pain as my back had hit the light switches.

"Where were you?" He asked.

"With Y/n." I spat.

He hummed and tilted my head upwards. "You like hickeys?" He asked. I didn't answer but knew he was looking at the ones Y/n had given me.

"Answer me."

"Yes."

He hummed and kissed my neck. I closed my eyes and tried to zone out. If I zone out it won't be as bad. I need to zone out.

He palmed my dick and I shook my head. "Get off me." I whispered. "You want this." He replied.

Tears rolled down my cheeks as Anthony pulled me into the guest room.

.  .  .

Anthony buckled his belt and I sat on the bed silently.

"You tell anyone and I'll fucking kill your entire family."

I glared at him and the tears dripped off my chin onto a wet spot on the bed. "Get your ass in your bed."

I ran past him, upstairs to my room.

Anthony took the door off when he moved in because he 'caught Y/n and I doing inappropriate things.'

I collapsed onto my bed and curled into a ball.

It feels like there's a giant hole in my stomach.

I'm going to throw up.

I threw myself off the bed and grabbed my garbage can. I puked into it for a moment, my body trembling.

I finished and just laid on the floor.

I feel so disgusting... I feel so disgusting... I feel so disgusting...

I'm tired of feeling disgusting.

I got up and walked to the bathroom. My legs could barely hold my weight.

I turned the light on and started going through the cabinets. I pulled out a box of razor blades and opened it. I reached in and took one from the box.

I took the plastic off of it and held it up to my neck.

My hand shook and my tears fell faster. I grabbed my wrist and pressed the blade into my neck.

"Where would we go?"

Y/n's voice echoed in my head.

I looked at myself in the mirror and was suddenly back from whatever place Anthony had made me go to.

Y/n... I can't do this because of Y/n. And Jordan.

Shit, what happens if I run away without Jordan?

I mean, Anthony has said he's only into me so I think he'd leave Jordan alone. What a pig. He's only into me.

Whatever, I need to figure out where I'd take Y/n.

I walked back into my room and grabbed the garbage can. I took the bag full of throw up downstairs and out the front door.

I poured it out onto Anthony's car and dropped the bag on it.

I walked back inside and into my room. I opened my laptop and started searching for bus tickets.

Where could we go?

Las Vegas? New York?

No, we need to go somewhere that isn't obvious.

But where? I scrolled through the tickets until I found the most random city I could. Norfolk, Virginia.

Where the fuck even is Virginia?

Tickets are $110 per person.

I'll just take all the cash from Anthony and some extra from my mom if I need it.

Plus I have $400 saved already.

I started to smile and looked down at the bruises on my wrist.

Fuck you Anthony.

Fuck you.