Chapter 3

I'm Ira, I met a boy in my dreams. He was the type of boy I always wanted, he was a nice guy and A guy you can vibe with. He's Caring, Understanding and most of all the boy I fell in love with.

But suddenly, He was gone.

Jane: You look fine today, What happened?
Ira: Nothing much, I guess. He wasn't in my Dream Last night.
Jane: OMG, IRA! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
Ira: I'm fine Jane. Why should I be hurt from a Person I just Imagine of.
Jane: Your crying, Gaga!
Ira: I...m.. not.
Jane: F*ck you Ira Bat ba ang rupok mo?
Ira: I do kinda miss him, but lets just have fun:)

*Walking indistinctly, Accidentally Bumped into someone*

Ira: I'm sorry!
I looked at him and I saw a familliar face, a face I have seen before. But I couldn't tell if it was really him.

:I'm very sorry, You look familliar whats your name?

Familiar karin oo p*tang*na bat kase parang kilala kita? Ha?

Ira: I'm Ira, Ira Gonzales.

:Ira? Haha I'm Ray, Ray Dela Cruz.
Ira: Ray? Is That you?
Ray: Mhm, Nice to meet you, Ira.
Ira: Ray, I'm sorry-
Ray: Its okay, I was pleased I got out of such a terrible dream.
Ira: Is that why I couldn't find you last night?
Ray: What do you mean? I didn't sleep last night.

Ira's Pov:
I think I'm starting to get it now, neither If one of us Doesn't sleep The other won't see the other person in his or her dreams. When they both dream together, they see each other. But I just don't get it as well, How are we able to communicate and remember everything We said or did? Dreams Fade away after like 0.1 seconds, Is this Destiny? Does this have a meaning?

Ira: Ray!
Ray: Yeah?
Ira: Lets sleep tonight.
Ray: Okay! I'll try to look for you in my dream.
Ira: I hope I can see you.

Ira and Ray slept and dreamed of each other. Ira started looking for Ray, and Ray looks for Ira as well. They saw each other and Talked.

Ira: Do you think this has a meaning? Like, paano to nangyayari?
Ray: Hindi korin alam, I'm clueless. This is the first time it happened to me so I don't really know.
Ira: Hey ray?
Ray: Yeah?
Ira: Lets go to the Park tomorrow.
Ray: Sure? I guess
Ira: Lets stop thinking about this and spend time with each other :)
Ray: *chuckles* sure.

He isn't just my dream, not just my imagination, nor my friend, to me He's The boy I fell in love with. And I can't stop my feelings now. I'm close to him, and he loves me too. I'll stay with him, forever, and marry him. I love you Ray.

Alarm rings***

Ira: 6am? My alarm ringed to early, I set this up at 7am. Well, I guess its okay?
Jane: GOODMORNING IRA! ARE YOU SHOCKED THAT YOUR ALARM RINGED 1 HOUR BEFORE THE TIME YOU SET IT?
Ira: what have you done again -.-
Jane: Nothing much, Your birthday is Coming. July 4th ;)
Ira: Okay? Nothings gonna happen much
Jane: HINDI KABA NA EEXCITE? YOUR GONNA TURN 19! YOUR AN ADULT
Ira: Okay? I don't even care tho
Jane: You only care about Ray.
Ira: You know him huh? Hahahha
Jane: Ofcourse I do, nandun siya sa salas hinihintay ka bwakining sh*t.
Ira: WHAT? THIS EARLY?
Jane: Gurl, Its actually 9am.
Ira: WHAT?
Jane: Sige just question your self, gumayak kana tanga!

~ At the park ~

Ira may I ask you a question? Ray asked me In a serious way. "Sure". "What do you want for your birthday?" HAHAHA I COULDN'T STOP LAUGHING AT THAT TIME. Is he planning to give me something? "Ikaw." "What?" Confuse yarn? "Ikaw gusto ko." I know I'm so corny dun sa part na yun And I regret it to be honest 😭. "Ang corny mo HAHAHAHA." "I was just kidding hayop ka!" Nakaka badtrip tuloy. Nah really I was just joking.

Ray! Lets get Cotton candy. "Favorite mo?" Well yes, I always had this when I was a child. "Ira how many do you want?" Just 2, 1 for me and 1 for you. "Gagi, hahaha Thank you."

We spent the whole day together eating at Restaurants, playing games, walking, talking Many more. I'm sad It had to end.

Good bye Ray, I'll see you In my Dreams. "Good bye Ira, I love yo..." The tricycle drove away. I didn't fully understand what he was saying But I hear two words, I love..you.

Ira: I had fun.
Ray: Same:)
Ira: :)
Ray: Cute HAHAHAHA
Ira: always:)
Ray: It was fun fruit picking together.
Ira: Oh! We bike ride together.
Ray: Go bowling together.
Ira: And attend a festival together

Can you promise me One thing Ray? "What is it?" Don't ever leave me again please? Stay with me, I wanna stay with you I wanna be with you. I'm used to being with you In my dream only, but now I want to get used to being with you in Reality.

"Sure Ira, I'll stau with you. Time stops 12:51."

We woke up by the time it became 12:52. I didn't know my 12:51 would be you, I really hope You will also be my 637.