"Really?" I laughed, twisting around in his arms. I brushed my nose against his affectionately as we came face to face. "You never want to go to school, Ash."

I hummed happily as he leant in and caressed my lips softly with his own. Our legs were tangled together under the warm duvet. I had fallen asleep in his arms last night. Mum and Dad were used to me accidentally falling asleep during movie night so I wasn't surprised that I didn't have any missed calls from them.

"I'll make it worth your while," he growled, bumping his forehead against mine as he moved until he was hovering over me. I laughed quietly, shifting underneath him until I was comfortable.

"Maybe I'll make it worth your while." I teased, giggling as Ashton attacked my neck suddenly. He was always playful but dominant when we were like this. I craved him when he got in these moods.

"So... we're skipping school, right love?" Ashton grinned before biting into my weak spot, the one just below my collarbone. A soft moan escaped my lips and his smug chuckle showed that he knew my resolution was slipping.

We hadn't had sex yet, despite being in a relationship and admitting our love for each other. Yesterday I had made up my mind and decided that tonight would be the night but with what he was doing to me now... maybe it would be today.

"Okay," I finally caved, letting my eyes roll back slightly as his lips danced across my jawline. A startled gasp forced it's way past the barriers of my lips when his hands torturously traced my sensitive hipbones.

I closed my eyes and decided to make him work for it a bit. "I want breakfast but." I whispered into his ear, feeling him go tense with confusion before I pushed him off me. I laughed at his shocked expression before sliding off the bed. I walked over to his door, about to open it when suddenly Ashton took me off guard.

I grunted as he pushed me against his bedroom wall. I'm pretty sure his shirt was going to be permanently stretched with the way I had it scrunched between two fists but I can't seem to be bothered right now. I was too busy moaning right into his mouth as we kissed deeply.

I shamelessly began grinding on the leg that's caught between my own thighs. Ashton pushed up my shirt some and pressed his hot hand against my stomach. I reached out and grabbed a fistful of Ashton's hair, pulling on it sharply. I knew it'd elicit the right kind of reaction and I was proved right moments later.

"Fuck," Ashton moaned loudly but apparently messing with his hair wasn't enough to defer him from his ultimate mission, which was messing with me.

The blonde boy in front of me leant forward to bit and tug on my neck, leaving it red and wet and there is definitely going to be a bruise there in the morning. He moved his hips up slow and hard over and over again I nearly collapsed at the way it made me feel.

"I need- I need you Ash." I moaned. He pulled away from where he was currently abusing my neck and smirks, his hips never stopping their slow circles.