Stupid Nii-Chan!!/ Two New Members!!

It was Another Day and The Babysitters Club and Y/n had gone out to Put up A Flyer for the club saying that they will be recruiting some New Members on the Schools Bulletin Board but you were stunned to see that the damn thing was Almost Taken up Entirely and you were confused on where to Pin it up at!

Y/n: "Wow! I know there's the Cooking Club, But there's A Drama club, A Chess Club, A Video Game Club, A Survivalist Club, Several different Sports clubs... Geez, where am I gonna put it at on here..."

You continued to look for several more minutes until you gave up and walked back to the Daycare with the Flyer in Hand! You walked in where Usaida and Ferryl were taking care of the Kids and you smiled greeting everyone!

Kotaro/Kids: "Nii-Chan./Y/n-Kun!/ Yuyu!"

Kotaro slowly came running over but all of the kids had beaten him to the punch and Jumped all over you knocking you over!

Y/n: "Hey, Please get off of me! I'm gonna Faaaaall!"

You then fell as the Flyer fell on top of Kotaro's head as he just stood there like A Statue and Usaida picked it up reading it!

Usaida: "Huh, Couldn't find A Place could you?"

Y/n: "Urgh, Yeah... How did you know?"

Usaida: "There are just too many clubs here. Big School."

Y/n: "I see... Hey Ferryl how is Midori?"

Ferryl was A Little Busy though Playing with Midori and she felt Unusually happy as it reminds her of Ranka when she was A Defenseless little pup for her to Care for! She was currently singing to her You are my Sunshine! Midori was smiling all of the ways Through until she Noticed you and Broke out of her grip to Crawl over to you!

Midori: "Pipipipipipipipipipipipipi!"

She then Began biting on your leg as she Smiled!

Y/n: "I'm really starting to think she's Teething! Little Beast!"

Midori: "Mmph, Hmm, Baebae!"

Ferryl: "I gotta Admit to You Y/n This is actually Quite Fun. I am considering joining this Club if you would allow me to."

Y/n: "Huh? O-Oh yeah! I can give you A Form if you want!"

Taka: "Y/n! Y/n! Y/n!"

Y/n: "Huh? Yeah? What is it?"

Taka: "Can we Visit the Baseball Field?"

Y/n: "Huh? Why?"

Taka: "I wanna See my Nii-Chan!"

Y/n: "Huh? Oh, Yeah! I remember!" 'I forgot that Kamitani-Sensei Had A Second Son!' "Wait, Where's Gura?"

Usaida: "Oh Yeah, I sent her out to go and get something for me. She should be Back by Now?"

Just then the door slid open and Gura walked in still Playing her Nintendo switch with one Hand and What she was Getting with Another!

Gura: "I'm back with Kamitani-Sensei's Lunch for Taka! She even Said she maid the Sandwiches into little Swords as he likes them."

Taka: "Yaaaaay!"

Gura: "Oh, Come on You stupid Big Brained Doe! I threw Like 50 Ultra Balls At you and you still won't go down! What will it Take!?"

Usaida: "Alright, Who wants to go on A Field Trip?"

Taka: "Yeah!"

Kirin: "Let's Goooo!"

Takuma: "Yay! Let's do it!"

Kazuma: "Okay..."

Midori: "Ooowaaaaay!"