"are you even listening?" the popular girl, lee yeonseo, took a grip of her jaw, making yuna look at her, wincing in pain as yeonseo's long nails was dug into her skin.

"i said apologize." yuna hissed, still being a hard-headed girl, despite being outnumbered, by yeonseo and her minions.

out of the blue, (in fact, really random) their senior lim yeona came out of one of the toilet stalls, walking to the sink, to wash her hands, while the juniors are still on each others' throat.

"sunbae!" yuna signalled for help, making yeona looked at them from the mirror reflection, "you guys really can't let a girl took a shit in peace." she sighed.

that's when yeona joined, pulling yeonseo's hair. all of them continue cursing at each other, ( a little too loud, since the pupils outside has already surrounded the hallway, watching them fight.

the fight caught the teacher's attention, making them get called into the principal's office.(they got scolded for sure)

"i'll be right back, and don't you guys try to move." the principal said before walking away to take the student report book.

yeona and yuna, both of them are beside of each other, while yeonseo and her minions are 1 meter away (yes that far, the teachers don't want them to start a fight again.)

"i'm so sorry, sunbae for making you have a hard time." yuna plead, turning to the elder girl.

"it's fine, i just feel like fighting today." she looked at her, before the younger let out a small chuckle.

present

"wow, your friendship reminds me of a kdrama" jake smiled, making yeona look up. "then yuna is the main lead then, if you're talking about 'More Than Friends.'"

"yea, but you're always the main lead in my heart." jake suddenly spat, making them made an eye-contact, before snorting, laughing hard.

"don't say things like those again." yeona spoke in between laughters, while the boy just laughed. they stayed in the cofeeshop, for quite a while. they talked about more things that they haven't knew about each other and more things too, and what we meant by that
is their youngest, riki's tastebuds.

"that kid used to feed me his microwaved strawberries." jake gagged, making yeona looked at him.

"he microwaved it??" she made a disgusted face, sipping her coffee.

"yeah, he was never the one with the best tastebuds."

CRIES

CRIES

BYE I FORGOT TO PUBLISH SKJDJWHDHFHEHDHDJEJDJSJDJ IM SO SORRY

random : how old are yall.....?💀

no im not fbi im just asking , well for me... i don't wanna say it straight forwardly bc it's boring so i want yall to guess it !! (for the ones who knows me STFU IM GOING TO EAT THE WALLDMKD)

hint : no fUk YoUuuuuuu