Gulf: Are you kidding me? Revenge?? Marriage is revenge for you?
Gulf is hurt by the concept of revenge.

Mew: No!!! Baby, maybe at that period I convinced myself that I am doing all this as an act of revenge but my heart always wanted to be with you and now I think it's good I followed my heart and marry you. Later when we were in London, I was going to tell you but our timing was not right.

Gulf: why?? Why?? What for all this?
Gulf still can't think of a valid basis for Mew to marry him.

Mew: bcz I love you. I love you very much, Gulf.
I always wanted to be with you, cherish you, and make you happy.
We are so happy together, Don't you think it's better we are married?

Gulf: No, bcz you marry me without informing me and I don't love...

Mew: please don't even try to lie to me ok.
In past also you lied to me that you don't love me and we had to go through so much.
I know you love me I heard your confession in the hospital so where is the problem?

Gulf: Yes, I accept earlier I lied bcz I thought you are playing with my feelings but marriage I don't feel it right.
I am young and not mentally ready for it.
I don't think we will able to sustain it.

Mew: what?? Baby, please don't say all this.
We love each other and I want my future with you. Give us a chance.

Gulf: Daddy marriage is a big-time commitment.
You did not even ask my views and your dad doesn't like me. So how can we be happy?

Mew: I am really sorry I did not ask for your consent but I don't care what others think and I am happy and I can see your happiness with me.
I promise I will be the best husband.
And you are wrong Hitler is happy for us.

Gulf: Hitler knows??

Mew: mmm while he is the witness of our marriage and today I told Aan.

Gulf frowns deadly at Mew like he is married to the love of his life and he didn't have a single clue to the fact and others were knowledgeable on it.

Mew: Frozen!!!! if you ever loved me then at least for a month give a chance to our marriage.
Mew is begging with his puppy nature.

Gulf: and if after 1 month I don't want the marriage?

Mew: then I will let you be free forever.
Though it pains Mew 1000 times but he stated it.

Gulf: ok. I will give it a try for one month but in one condition.
You have to follow my rules and will be punished for hiding our marriage.

Mew: mmmm ok baby I can do anything for you but don't be too harsh.

Gulf: ohhhhhh!!! really.
Ok first is for 1 month no sex and also you can't jerk yourself and 2nd is to fulfill your best husband promise.

Mew: what??? Nooo... I can't live without...mmm...you know...I will die..uuuhhuuuhhh... Baby..

Gulf passes away not giving a damn to Mew's kiddish whine to the bedroom to give a rest to his shocked subconscious.

Mew vows the best husband mission, quickly win back his husband for eternity mating.

......

Mild: So you not accepting the marriage.
While if you are not happy and the marriage was without your consent too.
Good... Reject him!!

Gulf: what?? Who said I am not happy.
I am just a little angry that he hid it from me.
I will just give him some punishment hehehe☺️....and later...

Mild: ooooh...so you are playing hard to get.
Drama wife.
By the way what kind of punishment you are going to give your domineering husband, tell me?