one

be sure to vote and comment!

talia bray was one of a kind.

she was very independent, having her friends but never asking for much. she was talented. with an online audience, constantly waiting for her next video, she made covers of songs where she would sing and play the piano, but she had dreams of creating originals. she was also beautiful. the very natural, simplistic type of beauty. but that didn't just apply for her looks, also her personality. outwardly, she was kind, intelligent, and hilarious, causing anyone to fall into admiration of her. but that admiration stuck when they were able to witness how she listened when you spoke, being sure to retain all she could, because she genuinely cared what you would have to say.

"talia!!" karl yelled so loud, that the facetime call cut out some of his audio. "guess who is the bestest best friend ever?"

peeking over his shoulder, was a camera being operated by one of jimmy's usual camera men.

"i'm guessing that's you?"

"that's right! chandler and i both had to guess a number between one and ten in order to win ourselves $5000 and our best friend $5000 and i got it right!"

"see, i knew there was a reason i'm friends with you." talia teased, hearing jimmy and chris fall out in laughter in the background.

as soon as the camera guy ran off with jimmy and the others to the next big giveaway, karl relaxed his demeanor a bit.

"you're coming over to hang out when we're done filming right?" he asked.

"that's the plan. i'll probably get there before you get home, though."

karl jacobs was her best friend. the two clicked in high school, both being on the tennis team and both being subpar. their friendship really blossomed after they graduated, however. they would spend nights playing video games together, and put their trust to the test as karl let talia bleach and dye his hair for the first time, and then several more times after that. they would both proudly admit that the other was their best friend. when jimmy would have the next biggest idea, karl told talia about it first. when talia recorded a new video, karl would be the first one to see and approve of it.

"where are you heading?" maxwell asked, already knowing the answer.

"over to karl's. he wanted me to come hang, i think we may stream."

"oh," he dropped his head a bit, seemingly upset. "i'll see you later then."

maxwell willis had been dating talia for right at a year and a half now. the two met, like talia and karl, in high school. except they didn't necessarily get along then. max was a bit of a typical high school jerk back in the day, but took interest in talia after running into her, quite literally, in the grocery store one day. the two started to catch up and ended the conversation with swapping phone numbers.

liked by karljacobs and 25,401 others

taliab karl leaving me bored, need new friends

comments
karljacobs im such a terrible person
mrbeast my b
maxwill so pretty
random1 a couple of besties
random2 drop a new cover already

"oh, honey, i'm home." karl chimed, throwing the front door open.

"hey! i'm in here!" talia yelled from his bedroom, where she was laying on her stomach on his bed, liking and replying to a few instagram comments.

karl walked into his room, dropping onto the bed with a sigh, immediately taking his shoes off and bringing his legs into a crossed position. he smiled to himself, looking his friend up and down and happy with the fact that after a long day of filming that he got to spend time with her.

"can we stream?" she looked up from her phone to him, sticking out her bottom lip in case it was something he was not wanting to do.

"we sure can," he assured. "why don't you go ahead and start it up while i make myself something to eat. you want anything?"

talia quietly shook her head before jumping up to sit at his desk. with a few clicks she finally went live on karl's account, which wasn't uncommon.

"let me know when the notification goes out, i think we're just gonna chat some today." she said to the few stray people who made their way in before a notification alerted everyone else who would join. she skimmed chat, before it got too chaotic.

random 1: TALIA
random 2: KARLS LIVE
random 3: get sapnap on !
random 4: how are you today talia??

"i'm doing really well, thank you for asking. i've been a bit stressed lately with different work things, but i'm good and things are going good."

and just as the chat blew up with a ton of people, karl entered in with his plate of food, ready to entertain everyone waiting on him.