Chapter 10: Morning

Start from the beginning

She slid her way out of (Y/N)'s grip, pulling herself out of the bed with a discomforted hum as the room felt colder than usual. Looking down her body made her mind click. The temperature probably had something to do with the fact she was still unclothed from last night. Well, more fool her.

Bela walked towards her dresser to find another robe since the last one was ruined from the dirt. But before that, she pulled open two different drawers and retrieved her undergarments; top and bottom. It was then that she heard the sound of stirring from the bed

For the second time you rose into consciousness, blinking a few times to clear your sight and allowing you view of the now empty bed. Empty excluding you, of course.

"So, you're finally awake." Bela's voice made your ears perk up.

"Oh, god. Did we walk into an imperial ambush?" You muttered, slowly sitting up in the bed so you could find the woman. It took little time to spot the blonde stood at the end of the bed as she clasped a bra around her chest.

"Did we what?" Bela looked to you with a blush as she seemingly misheard the question.

"Nothing. It's a... reference." You said, slowly beginning to freeze as you stared at her. The more you examined her the more questions you found yourself needing to ask. Was she more toned than you? What the hell? That'd partially explain the unnatural strength.

In a blur of movement, Bela tossed something over from her side. It made you flinch, but you caught it. It was a new shirt, this time in a grey colour rather than black. Then you recalled what happened to the last one.

"I forgot she shredded that shit like paper." You thought, biting your lip as you could feel the stings on your neck, shoulder and chest from her canines sinking into you.

"Mother is returning today. She put you under me and my sister's care, and by now I'm sure she expects you to be broken." Bela strode to her wardrobe, pulling it open and retrieving a cloak that was hung up. It was pretty much the same as her usual one, just missing a hood.

"Broken? I'm sorry, what?" You slid your legs off the bed before climbing to your feet. Bela pulled on her cloak, eying you from the corner of her vision.

"Fallen into line. If we're keeping you around then you'll become a maiden. You'll service us." She explained to you before moving on to her dresser so she could brush her hair in the mirror. You had to force yourself not to openly laugh at that statement. You? Service them? Not happening.

"I'm gonna pass on that, thanks. I'm sure you girls already have enough maidens, y'know? I'm not really into being put to work." You scratched the back of your head, pacing a few steps into the middle of the room. Your eyes traveled to the nearby door and your legs followed, moving you forwards in a slow motion.

Bela looked more focused on brushing her hair for the moment and you thought you'd test the waters. You got to the door, reaching a hand out towards the handle. Before your touch could even graze the metal, you were spun around and pinned up against the door.

Bela glared at you as she held you down with one arm and threw her hairbrush onto the bed with the other.

"I think you misunderstand, man-thing. You have no choice in the matter." She said threateningly, purposely getting in your face to get her dominant position across. Either you were getting stupider or braver, but Bela started to scare you less and less each day.