Chapter 6: What are you doing to me?

*i didnt proof read so this may or may not contain typo or grammatical errors. Please dont hate*

KRIS' POV

Ha! Someones' got a crush on Matty! Way to go my roomie! First day of class and he's wooing someone already.

Before his little scene in front, I saw some girls ogling him. But I never thought that a guy would approach him.

Dont get me wrong. I dont hate because of preference. Free world baby! Free world!

I just didnt see that coming. And i'm not sure how would I feel rooming with a gay guy. That is, if Matt is gay. Which I am not sure of.

Well Matty is a good looking guy and he can have whom he wants. What did I say before? I am secured enough to say who looks good even if its a guy like me.

And to clarify. I wasnt jealous when I told that Earl kid that Matty isnt available. Am I defensive? Nah. Just clarifying and its true!

And besides, Matty cant take that kind of situation as I see where its going. He'll probably freak out. oh well. He'll freak out and i'm just looking after him. So I basically advised the guy to get lost because Matty is mine for the day.

And thats what happened that first day of school.

After our Math class, Matty gave me a tour, sat beside me for the classes that we're together and helped me out in finding the class that we're not. He's an awesome guy. Despite being really shy, he's really good natured. In a day that we're together he blushed maybe a gazillion times that made him more adorable. Like a toned teddy bear. Shuddup now.

After our classes that day, we decided to go back to our room for a little rest. Walking all day and going to class really took a toll on me. I feel so tired and my eyes are ready to close for a little nap. Add the fact that I'm still jetlagged.

As soon as we arrived in our room, I fell facedown on my bed bed and let out an involuntary groan.

"Long day." Matt commented

"Tell me about it." I replied.

"Have some rest then. We can go out later to eat and buy some stuff. Uhhmm, that is i-if you want to join me for dinner." There he goes again. But I don't have the energy to torment him and I'm still grateful for his help today so I didn't comment on that, instead I acknowledged with a grunt.

I'm such a barbarian. Who grunts as an answer. Ughhh. But I'm tired. I didn't even know what was the last thing i did before I fall asleep.

I don't know how long I was out but I was refreshed when I woke up. Matty is on his bed talking to someone on his phone and I let him be.

After waking up I don't get up right away specially if I have nothing to do. I love the feeling of just lying around relaxing. Good thing it doesn't show in my physique, thank god for fast metabolism.

I don't mean to eavesdrop but I can hear Matty speaking maybe to his family telling them how his day went. He even recall the story of his panic attack.

"I don't know why I feel so shy all the time ma. I almost had a panic attack there." He whined then Pouted. Awww. He's so cute :3

Shut up you!

"Ma you're my mother of course you'll say that." His mom must've praised him with the way he's blushing now.

"Is the little devil there?" He asked. Little devil?

There's a little pause in the conversation but the look on his face when the 'little devil' took the call on the other line was priceless. It lit up with a radiant smile. That smile was so natural with no inhibitions whatsoever that he usually have. It could even light up North Korea.