"No, I don't think I will."

Start from the beginning

"Sorry I'm late." Steve sat down quickly and in a hasty rush as he looked at the brunette apologetically.

Tony was sitting there waiting for him to arrive just to jump when someone sat down in the seat across from him hurriedly and quickly.

"You're not late." Tony chuckled then showed him his watch. "It's 6:47." He informed him.

"Right." Steve scoffed as he looked like an idiot now while the brunette chuckled.

"You're very different Steve Rogers." Tony chuckled as he smiled at him then took a sip of his drink.

"I never told you my last name." Steve furrowed his brows then looked at him confusedly and curiously and fearfully, like he already broke some timeline or something. "How do you know my last name?"

"I recognized you from somewhere but I couldn't remember where and then I got home and saw a picture of you in my house so then I put it together." Tony explained.

"Put what together?" Steve was beyond confused.

"You're Steve Rogers, Captain America." Tony whispered as he informed him and the blondes eyes widened but then he chuckled and nodded his head.

"Sh." Steve whispered to him.

"Ooh I love a good secret." Tony hummed and nodded along instantly just to sit back in his seat with a hum as he examined him carefully. "Whatever the ice did to you, you sure seem different."

"Yeah well it felt like I was in a whole different time period ya might say." Steve scoffed.

"I can't believe this." Tony laughed as he shook his head around lightly and even snorted too.

"What?" Steve looked at him and smiled from his laugh but was also curious.

"I probably shouldn't even be telling you this but when I was younger I absolutely hated you and yet here I am, having dinner and basically going on a date with Captain America." Tony snorted and laughed at it.

"Yeah well, I bet I would've liked you." Steve hummed.

"No you wouldn't." Tony laughed as he shot his idea down instantly and shook his head. "I was a terrible kid, like, absolutely the worst." He emphasized.

"Oh please, I bet I was worse." Steve hummed.

"Golden Boy against Golden Boy... now who woulda thought?" Tony smirked at him.

"You?" Steve cocked a brow as he pointed at him.

"At my school, yeah. Howard Stark's son gives ya a title you never asked for and just so happens to be exactly like the one Captain America has." Tony scoffed as he then waved it off.

"Alright, then let's go." Steve challenged.

"This is gonna be fun." Tony smirked and they ordered their food and drinks but mainly told each other stories of their childhood to see who was a more terrible child to have, Tony Stark or Captain America and they called it a tie.

"This was very nice." Tony chuckled as they were heading out together and walking down a street.

"You're making it seem like it wasn't going to be." Steve gave him a look.

"No, I did." Tony scoffed as he nudged him. "But I just thought it would be you being all Noble and Righteous and patriotic and such." He clarified while the blonde scoffed.

"Ah yes, my go to for a date." Steve hummed while the brunette shoved him away but they were both laughing then went back to walking with one another.