ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚: ℂ𝕙𝕦𝕔𝕜𝕪

Start from the beginning

"Hi, I'm Chucky, and I'm your friend to the end. Hidey ho. Ha, ha, ha." Good Guy doll saying one of his three sentences.

We were all smiling, that it works and that Andy is happy.

Mom laughs as she put her hand into her chest.

"Wow! He's something, isn't he?" Mom asked, smiling.

"Oh, Mom! Thanks!" Andy happily said.

Andy runs to hug Mom, and she hugged him back.

"You're welcome, honey." Mom said, hugging Andy.

Then, we started playing with our toys, I was playing with my Barbies and my Cinderella, as Andy was playing with his "Good Guy" and his tool chest. Until Mom told us that she has to go back to work and that Aunt Maggie is coming to watch over us.

When Maggie came, she gave us hugs and kisses on our cheeks, and she brought some cake that was chocolate and the words 'Happy Birthday Andy' in white cursive writing, and with small blue dollops around the cake.

After we were done eating the cake, we kept playing with our toys.

""Let's go on a ball Lindsay?" "Okay."" I said while playing with my dolls.

I heard Andy showing Chucky how to build things.

"See. That's how you build things." Andy said to Chucky.

While I was playing with my dolls, I saw Chucky watching TV instead of Andy.

"How come you are not watching my brother?" I asked Chucky, frowned.

"Hey Chucky, you're not watching me," Andy said.

Then Chucky turns his head to us, and he says his line.

"Hey! Wanna play?" Chucky said in his Good Guy voice.

"Hey! Time for bed Andy and Rosie." Aunt Maggie said.

We stand up, as I went to my room to get dressed for bed.

After I changed into my pajamas. I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. Then Andy, standing next to me to brush his teeth too.

Then we heard Aunt Maggie's voice shouting at us.

"Andy, Rose are you two brushing your teeth?" Aunt Maggie shouted.

"Yes, Aunt Maggie!" Me and Andy shouted back while we were brushing our teeth.

When we finished brushing our teeth, Aunt Maggie came into the bathroom.

"Okay, Missy, and Mister, what do you two have to say about this, huh?" Aunt Maggie asked, displeased while carrying Chucky.

Aunt Maggie grabbed our hands while holding Chucky, and started pulling us to Andy's room.

"About what?" Andy curiously asked.

"What are you mean?" I was also curious thinking if we did something wrong.

We were looking at Aunt Maggie wondering why is she mad at us. Did we do something?.

"You know, you two have to learn, when I say something, I mean it." Aunt Maggie pulled our hands, scolding us.

We were confused.

We walked to Andy's room.

"But, what did I do?" Andy asked.

"Did we do something bad?" I asked also.

Aunt Maggie was looking at us, not believing that we don't know what is she talking about? "You two know what I'm talking about, turning the TV on, putting Chucky in front of it," Aunt Maggie said while putting Chucky in Andy's bed. "when I told you two it's time to go to bed." Aunt Maggie put Andy to his bed.

"I didn't do that." Andy tried to deny it. My brother then looked at me "Tell her Rosie, that I didn't do that." Andy said.

"It's true Aunt Maggie, he was with me, brushing our teeth." I nodded my head saying that I believed him.

Aunt Maggie looked at me before covering him with a blanket.

"Oh no, what did Chucky do, walk into the living room and turn it on all by himself." Aunt Maggie said

Andy looks at him.

"Did you do that Chucky?" Andy asked Chucky.

"Andy! Stop it! Now come on under the covers, hurry!" Aunt Maggie covered Andy with more blankets.

"But--" Andy tried to convince Aunt Maggie one more time but nothing.

"Under the covers, and not another word." Aunt Maggie interrupted him again.

"But, I didn't put Chucky in front in the TV." Andy tried to convince her one more but nothing.

"Shh! Enough, give me a kiss." Aunt Maggie shushed him one more before leaning her cheek on Andy and Andy kissed Aunt Maggie on her right cheek "And Happy Birthday." Aunt Maggie ruffled his hair.

"Good night Aunt Maggie," Andy said.

I walked to Andy.

"Good night Andy, and Happy Birthday," I said before I smiled.

"Good night Rosie," Andy said.

Aunt Maggie turned off the light from Andy's lamp, and we walked out to his room and went to my room.

"Come on Belle, time for you to go to bed too," Aunt said to me.

I walked to my bed, and get in my bed, as Aunt Maggie covers me with my blanket.

I tried to convince Aunt Maggie, that my brother really didn't put Chucky in front of the TV.

"Aunt Maggie, Andy really didn't put Chucky in front of the TV." I tried to convince her one more time.

"Enough Rose, please." Aunt Maggie shook her head.

I sighed and nodded.

"Give me a kiss Rose." Aunt Maggie leaned her cheek to me.

I gave her a kiss on the cheek on her left cheek.

"Good night Little Rose." Aunt Maggie said.

"Good night Aunt Maggie," I said.

And she turned off the light from my lamp and Aunt Maggie walked away.

I yawned and went to sleep and dreamed.