On the way to fame || Chapter 20

Start from the beginning

Tommy: JUST MINECRAFT?! THIS IS THE MCC!

Y/N: oh-

Tommy: GODDAMIT! I JUST LOST MY SECOND PLACE MARK!

Y/N: Sorry, I'll leave...

I left his room and went to mine instead. I felt kinda bad for makin him lose his spot in 2nd place. I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceiling. How did I forget he had MCC today? I turned over and grabbed my phone from the bed side table. I decided to FaceTime quackity.

Alex: Hey, um Y/N is this important?

Y/N: No, I just wanted to talk to you!

Alex: Uh, sorry I kinda can't right now. I'm in the middle of MCC.

Y/N: Sorry, I should've known that your in it too.

Alex: It's okay. I gotta go now, I'll call you later?

Y/N: Sure! Bye!

Alex: Bye!

I totally forgot he had MCC too. I was gonna put my phone down until I got another call. From Ranboo. I answered it.

Y/N: Hello?

Ranboo: Hey, hows it going?

Y/N: Good, i guess. Hey, why are you calling me? Aren't you busy with MCC?

Ranboo: Well, uh, I'm kinda banned. (NOTE: THIS CHAPTER WAS WRITTEN BEFORE THE BEEDUO MEETUP)

Y/N: Huh?

Ranboo: I'm banned from MCC.

Y/N: How did you get banned.

Ranboo: Uhh... anyway, um... I'm sorry about the way Tommy yelled at you earlier.

Y/N: Nah, it's okay. It's my fault I forgot he was doing MCC.

Ranboo: Have you played MCC before?

Y/N: No, of course not! I don't even have a computer besides my laptop or minecraft!

Ranboo: Really? Your really good! You should get a pc and minecraft and stream it!

Y/N: Please, how would I even get viewers?

Ranboo: Are you kidding me? Everyone already knows you from Tommy's stream, that's easy followers right there. Get Tommy to raid you, and then that would get even more viewers!

Y/N: True, but I'd probably have to pay the kid to raid me.

Ranboo: Hah! Yeah, you should probably also get some other stuff if you do stream.

Y/N: Yeah? Like what?

Ranboo: a pc, 3 moniters, a camera, mic, headphones, you know, that kind of stuff.

Y/N: Alright, and how much would that all cost?

Ranboo: Wait, are you gonna really do it?

Y/N: Yeah! It sounds like a good idea! ...Ranboo,can i tell you something?

Ranboo: Of course!

Y/N: My dad is living in my house again, and I had to kick Quackity out.

Ranboo: Oh, okay..?

Y/N: My dad had to sell his house and live in mine because he lost his job.

Ranboo: Oh.. I'm sorry.

Y/N: It's fine, don't be sorry. It's not your fault. My problem is, Tommy still doesn't know.

Ranboo: How do you plan on telling him?

Y/N: That's actually what I was gonna ask you, how should I tell him?

Ranboo: Hmmm, I think you should just be honest. Tell him when you feel it's right, but don't hold it back for so long. You know?

Y/N: Yeah... Thanks Ranboo. That helps.

Ranboo: Yeah, yeah. No problem! So about that streaming stuff, I understand If your saving money since your dad lost his job, but.. I have some links to some of those items that you can buy, if you want?

Y/N: Sure! Yeah, that sounds great! Send me the links!

Ranboo: Okay, I sent the first one. It should be the link to a really good mic.

Y/N: okay... wait- what?

Ranboo: HAHAHA!

Y/N: RANBOO THIS IS YOUR MERCH!

Ranboo: HAHA! SORRY I'M KIDDING! Here's the actual links!